+ Follow This Topic

Thread: advise

advise

ladies, i want to know something.

my girl and i broke up. after about 2 weeks, i texted her and talked to her telling her she's the love of my life and i was wrong. because i took step back, i realized that you are the love of my life. i expressed to her how i felt. that was last sunday.

she texted me on monday, that she found a new person and she's happy now.

then i told her, i wish you hadn't told me that but i love you and believe in us, i'm hoping for marriage and a future with you. that i had to leave to change my way of thinking, to see things more clearly. had i not done that, we would've continued to live together with no bright light in sight and that i'm not going to quit on us. i love you too much to just walk away again.

so yesterday (wedensday) i texted her in the morning and said "can i take you out to lunch on sunday?" ...she said Yes.

then i said ok..."i'm going to take you to baja cantina (the place we always go to by the beach), take a walk on the beach so dress comfortably and there's this place i want to show you."

she replied "Ok!"

i have not contacted her until this morning...about 3 hours ago i texted her "missing you....wish we could go get coffee together...have a great day ok?"

and she has yet to respond.

i'm wondering of the possibilities here...

- was she just disgusted with my text that she couldn't respond?
    - maybe she is really really hooking up with this other guy...i know her though, she's not the type, all her friends have told me this before i met her. it took me 6 dates to get a kiss from her! almost a full month. that was crazy...
    - maybe she just went to work and forgot to text me back
    - maybe she's just into this new guy so much she's not responding...

but if she is into this new guy, why go out on a date with me to lunch, a walk on the beach etc?

do you ladies think it's completely over for me? she agreed to go out with me sunday so maybe there's still hope?

just realized something. i'm confident. if God intends us to be together i shouldn't be worried or stressed but should remain faithful...

me stressing will only make things worse...

i've gotta find activities...and get back up on my feet

it sounds to me like she may enjoying the fact that she still has your attention as well as the attention of this 'new guy' or perhaps she is making you wait and letting you wonder because you hurt her by leaving?

could be the case.

she knows now that i love her...i expressed how i feel about her but she can't trust it right now. i've got an opportunity this sunday to prove to her that i'm making strides in my own personal life as well as, telling her that me leaving was good in the sense that...it made me change.

people don't change unless they're pro-active about changing. i knew i had business to take care of and i took the step. i just didn't realize how much it would hurt.