+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Did she sleep with too many guys?

Did she sleep with too many guys?

I am currently 17 year old, ( i understand i'm young)
    but i have this problem.

I love my Girlfriend (she is 16)
    we have been dating for over 6 month now
    but before that we have dated last year but she had cheated on me. I have forgiven her and thought she was too young and now shes grown up but she has slept with over 14guys...

i can't get this disgusted feeling out of my mind but i love her..

has anyone had any similar problems that can share some advice on overcoming this?

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think dopple and a few others are significantly put off at the idea of more than one or two guys rubbing their cocks in any potential dating partner's vagina, or splurging all over their mouths and faces.

She's young, so I have no doubt she'll either cheat on you again, or get flighty and dump you. Teenage girls do that, especially once they experience more personal freedom as they age.

16 years old 14 guys = bad bad.

Many people are still virgins at 16 and those that are not have only slept with maybe 2 people. 14 is just crazy, sorry but it is.

Also that is pretty much a sure sign she'll be cheating on you and probably doesnt even care. You are young and dont need to be treated like crap, get out and find someone better.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    She is too young to be having sex at all. She does because she very likely has personal issues (absent father, dating mother, unstable home life, etc.) and is needing to feel loved. She is too young to fully comprehend that having sex with a male does not ensure he will love you, or even LIKE you. I feel sorry for young girls like this, but wouldn't want my son to date one... they have too many deep-seated emotional problems, and it isn't a boy's job to "fix" his girlfriend.

And yeah, I don't blame you for being disgusted by the number of partners she has had. She very likely has already contracted some sort of STD. I hope if you are having sex, you are using protection. Have you both been STD tested?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

What she's doing goes way beyond teenage curiousity.
    As Vashti said - the issues the issues....you won't fix it.
    just let her go.

Quote Originally Posted by Max~ View Post
    ...(she is 16)... she had cheated on me... she has slept with over 14guys...
    Eww....
    "We are all connected to each other biologically, to the earth chemically and to the rest of the universe atomically.
    That’s kinda cool! That makes me smile and I actually feel quite large at the end of that.
    It’s not that we are better than the universe, we are part of the universe. We are in the universe and the universe is in us."
    — Neil deGrasse Tyson

Short answer: yes.
    Spammer Spanker

14 different sex partners is probably on the high side of average ... for a lifetime!

At 16, she's had sex with an average of 4 boys a year since puberty! WAY too high for girlfriend material.

Carl.

She has serious issues that cannot be fixed without professional help. I would run! Do not pass Go, do not collect 200 dollars.
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. ~ Marilyn Monroe

Quote Originally Posted by lesa View Post
    ...do not collect 200 dollars.
    That's what her mom told her too....
    "We are all connected to each other biologically, to the earth chemically and to the rest of the universe atomically.
    That’s kinda cool! That makes me smile and I actually feel quite large at the end of that.
    It’s not that we are better than the universe, we are part of the universe. We are in the universe and the universe is in us."
    — Neil deGrasse Tyson

Holy hell... I haven't had anywhere near that many partners...

That's pretty high... she seems to have a serious impulse control problem...
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Mmm my friend was sleeping with about 10 guys,all were her boyfriends at the time.She's started with 15. We are 20 yo No that bad score either
    I wazzzz here

Causes of sexual addiction
    There are a number of theories on why sexual addiction occurs. For example, psychological and emotional difficulties, personality disorder, as a form of coping mechanism, a result of childhood trauma. In some forms of mental illness sexual addiction can be a feature, in depression, bipolar disorder and obsessive-compulsive disorder
    Some neurological disorders can, rarely, result in sexual addictions. These include epilepsy, head injury and dementia.
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    She is too young to be having sex at all. She does because she very likely has personal issues (absent father, dating mother, unstable home life, etc.) and is needing to feel loved. She is too young to fully comprehend that having sex with a male does not ensure he will love you, or even LIKE you. I feel sorry for young girls like this, but wouldn't want my son to date one... they have too many deep-seated emotional problems, and it isn't a boy's job to "fix" his girlfriend.

And yeah, I don't blame you for being disgusted by the number of partners she has had. She very likely has already contracted some sort of STD. I hope if you are having sex, you are using protection. Have you both been STD tested?
    Vashti, this is a response to the quote above from Max:

thank you, that was the best adivce i had so far!

her parents really don't care about her.. and her mum had boyfriend problems

i was thinking of that aswel, i thought she did that to feel loved.
    she has told me before how most of the guys she had sex with treated her like a dog after they had sex..

but why is she telling me all this?
    she told me how she had sex with multiple guys at once and that hurt me heaps, its confusing because i love her but the fact that shes cheated on me and she has had too much sexual partners doesn't "secure" me feelings..

what can be done other then breaking up?
    people say it soo easily but its really hard..

14 people at the age of 16. You aren't dating a girlfriend, you are dating a slutty idiot. Leave.
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 27-02-09 at 05:10 AM.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast