+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How do you get the guy who rejected you to respect you?

How do you get the guy who rejected you to respect you?

This guy has always been respectful in his direct behavior and didn't even reject me directly but I got his point. Anyway he asked me out for dinner but I was going on holiday so asked for a rain check. After that, I thought it would be better for me to make the move so I did and he just didn't respond. He actually led me on ever since we met and he was the one who always tried to keep in contact by initiating it every time. I never contacted him myself and I never flirted as much as he did! Now he did other things which weren't as respectful but its a too long story.

However, I want him to respect me and not think I'm a fool. Btw, I found out only a month ago that he had a girlfriend since before he met me, which shocked me! Of course that makes him completely off limits, if only the idiot told me but he insists on keeping his relationship a secret from everybody (even his friends..a little fishy..I'm guessing the girl isn't allowed to date).

However, I am going to see him at a party and I want him to respect me. Of course I know I should just be polite but distant and do my own thing. Except I have to admit, I want him to try to get my attention and want to talk to me. What if he doesn't even try to talk to me? I really want to be on good terms with him but I don't want him to think I'm a doormat so I don't want to be friendly and pretend nothing happened. Confronting him about it would just make things worse but I just need help in how to get him to still be friends with me but realize he can't just walk all over me?

Take a hot date. That works pretty well.
    Spammer Spanker