+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Was I technically Rejected?

Was I technically Rejected?

Let me start out by saying I am different now. The old me obsessing over people has passed. I no longer just work my day around people, and I understand how things work. I remembered this site and decided to post this on here just to see.

OK, so I see this girl in my school everyday. It was one of those girls that I thought I would never even get to talk to. Anyway, I talked to her once and she was actually really nice. I know talking online means nothing, but then again it means something. I was kidding around w. her (she was saying how her power was out) and said that I didn't get any snow at all, she told me where she lived and how much she got and it turns out she lives in the neighborhood across from mine. I sent her a message and told her I was kidding. That went into conversation and I couldn't believe after I stopped talking she said "What are you up to?". She said she didn't remember talking to me and then said "Wait, were you the one w. brown hair and bright blue eyes". LOL. Thats like saying- I don't remember you. I only remember your height, shoe size, hair and eye color. (Btw, I am really bad w. sentence structure so bare with me!). We talked about our intrests and I focused it more on her, not just talking my self. I told her waht I did for fun and she said "I used to play instruments too! I wasn't good enough, but I used to play the flute." I retorted w.- You should learn it again, come on. Wouldn't you rather be playing the flute than talking to me? She said- No, you're much better.

I guess I am saying all of this to reassure everyone. I'm a goofy kid, but a good kid. No stupid ass sex jokes or anything. Just fun conversation that I handled well.

The part that really mattered was when I told her I had to go. I told her how she was really nice and that I was really glad we got to talk. I said she seemed like a fun person. (LOL the best part>>) If you're not too busy talking to your boyfriend, give me a call or something. G'Night.( I Did tell her I felt like a tool stating my number, But I was messing around)

I added the BF part to see if she would even mention him at all.

I got this- Haha thanks. And im glad i did too. Alright i will. Haha and you dont sound like a tool lol. Youre a funny kid "Name". Goodnight

After that, I felt like I didn't say enough, so I said

Thank you! (Last message I swear) Next time I see you I will be sure to say hi. Sound good? Also, I hope I didn't come off too strong. I'm picky when it comes to people who seem genuine and nice, but you seem like one of those people.

THe last thing she said was- Haha its fine. Yeah sure, go right ahead. Wow, your honestly the first hs guy that has ever said anything like that. Thats a good thing. Well except for that youre the only one, most dont even care. Oh well its hs Lol And thanks "Name". later

Sorry for the long read guys. I just wanted to see if I could meet someone new. I havent talked to that other girl in ages, And this isn't some drama thread. Just short and simple- Will she contact me.

I know if she doesn't, I get this hint. I'll move on, I'm not attached thank god so it will be easy. Just let me know guys!

Edit- 2 days, nothing. Lol
    WOOOO

Yo guys, can anyone help?
    WOOOO