+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why is he treating me this way?

Why is he treating me this way?

I had an argument with a friend, after he dropped me off at a hotel, I found out that later he unfriended me from facebook. We were not in good terms after that, did not want to see me and called me many names. So I decided to unfriend him on skype and twitter.

He soon found out and was even more upset and now is not talking or returning my emails. I asked him to forgive me and told him that I miss his friendship but he does not reply.

The only thing he has done is added me to twitter and facebook again but not to skype. I have asked if he can add me back to skype so we can communicate and be friends again, but he has not and does not return my emails.

My question is why did he then add me back to the other ones and not skype? Is he trying to make me suffer and wait? Should I leave him alone, i am really tired of asking for things to go back to normal.

Then stop asking...
    Take a step back and let him make the next move.

Talk about letting social networking sites take control of your life.

Think it may be good to wait for him to contact you. He's definitely not ready to talk if he wont accept your calls, regardless of if he adds you on FB/Twitter. If he contacts you, have a heart-to-heart. If you don't hear from him for a while, I would move on ya know?

Why? Because you're both children, and you've both been raised by controlling parents.

He unfriended you on Facebook in an attempt to punish you - childish and controlling behavior.

You retaliated - escalated, by unfriending him on Twitter and Skype... more childish and controlling behavior.

He's re-friended you on Facebook and Twitter but is refusing on Skype, to continue to try and punish you.

You BOTH owe each other an apology, and if one isn't forthcoming, friggin' unfriend him (not out of punishment) and forget him. Seriously.

I have apologized many times but he never did, he thinks it is me with all the faults. I also found out now he is dating this girl, knowing him from the past, he never can keep a friendship with anyone let alone a relationship. He has always used people for sex or for material things and once he decides he is finished with them, he tosses them to the curve.

I have decided that there are better people in the world to be friends with, he was very abusive verbally, the more good i did for him the more he did not appreciate me.

sounds like high school behaviour here
    "I am not being your friend"

seriously, just give it a break and grow up

Quote Originally Posted by sean_hex View Post
    I have apologized many times but he never did, he thinks it is me with all the faults. I also found out now he is dating this girl, knowing him from the past, he never can keep a friendship with anyone let alone a relationship. He has always used people for sex or for material things and once he decides he is finished with them, he tosses them to the curve.

I have decided that there are better people in the world to be friends with, he was very abusive verbally, the more good i did for him the more he did not appreciate me.
    Yep. Time to move on.

If he is such a user (of people), why would you want to be his friend? Your answer will tell a lot about you.

in your next serious relationship , get rid of social networks they destroy everything .

recently deleted all of mine , because i've learned from my mistakes in my previous relationship with the girl of my dreams, and realized that social network stuff just totally destroys you and ****s your mind up. it's weird to get used to but alot better because I dont have the stress of : OH IVE GOTTA CHECK HIM/HER FOR A SEC. (20x a day) there's nothing no stress no worries no thoughts no wonders of why delete this or that..

DELETE FACEBOOK
    DELETE TWITTER
    DELETE SOCIAL NETWORK

Except email and msn, those are acceptable.

I also agree with max, you guys are trying to punish eachother by unfriending and friending, I did the same and i know the emotions and feelings you get when seeing that kind of stuff (no really!), only gives you drama and bad feelings nothing else, you guys need to have a conversation about this and come to some kind of agreement because if you keep on doing that believe me your relationship WILL end .

DELETE DELETE DELETE
    Last edited by Rabbitt; 29-05-11 at 08:13 AM.

I agree, it is sad that we play these games. I seriously even if he wants to be friends online again, will not count on him as before, right now I feel i am better without his friendship. I have many friends in my town and the only reason i had this long distance friendship was that we did some work together on the internet using skype that was related to our profession.

At this stage knowing that he is doing this on purpose that he would not even respond to my emails or txt messaging, that he wants me to suffer, makes me want to puke, he is a sick person to play these games, usually this happens between a girl and guy not two guys.

oh shit just noticed that you werent talking about a relationship at all.

oh yes it's a game a punishing game that you went along with. so you have blame also.

done this punishing games many times with my friend , btw i have it at this very moment untill yes you know I deleted all my stuff but thats for relationships reasons

You should just give him some space. If he want to talk to you again then he will contact you.
    You could be annoying him by emailing him lots.

Quote Originally Posted by Rabbitt View Post
    in your next serious relationship , get rid of social networks they destroy everything .

recently deleted all of mine , because i've learned from my mistakes in my previous relationship with the girl of my dreams, and realized that social network stuff just totally destroys you and ****s your mind up. it's weird to get used to but alot better because I dont have the stress of : OH IVE GOTTA CHECK HIM/HER FOR A SEC. (20x a day) there's nothing no stress no worries no thoughts no wonders of why delete this or that..

DELETE FACEBOOK
    DELETE TWITTER
    DELETE SOCIAL NETWORK

Except email and msn, those are acceptable.

I also agree with max, you guys are trying to punish eachother by unfriending and friending, I did the same and i know the emotions and feelings you get when seeing that kind of stuff (no really!), only gives you drama and bad feelings nothing else, you guys need to have a conversation about this and come to some kind of agreement because if you keep on doing that believe me your relationship WILL end .

DELETE DELETE DELETE
    I don't understand kids these days... I belong to a social network or two, but they don't own me, I own them. Same goes with my phone. My phone is an implement, a tool, I use IT, it doesn't use ME. I call people on it (yeah, they really still can do that), text people on it, check my email, the weather and what movies are playing on it... but it's just a tool that goes in my pocket.

He 'wants to be friends again online'?

Go out and find some real friends that you interact with face to face in the real world. Ones who don't drop you off at a hotel and cuss you out and use people for sex.

So is the above REALLY what happenned. You met some guy online, you had a date where you travelled to meet him and he treated you like crap and despite it was hoping to get some sex, and now you are upset that he unfriended you? I say, good ridence.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast