+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is she really treating me as her boyfriend and hiding something from me?

Is she really treating me as her boyfriend and hiding something from me?

Hi guys, I am kinda having some problems with my girlfriend which have been together with me for like 2months+. I am 17 and she is 18.

My girlfriend is a girl who doesn't really express herself and shy girl. A very stubborn person who only does the way she wants. She is very pretty and had many ex bfs. I love her very much and I treat her as a very important person in my life. The thing is, I somehow feel she doesn't treat me the way I do to her. We text a lot.

I care for her a lot and try to be understandable as much as I can to her. But I feel she doesnt really care for me that much, my feelings. Maybe her heart is as hard as rock? She doesn't make the effort to ask about me often. It is always I who initiate a call to her. She never tells me to call her. I was always the one to start the conversation. We text a lot and say the ''i love you''s and ''i miss you''. During calls, I am always the one who say I love you, babe to her, but she seldom replies I love you too,babe. It is only when we were going to end up the call, I would say I love you and she replies it, but it is done in a rash tone. As though she is just saying it for the sake of saying. Often, I sweet talk to her. I can understand this maybe she is shy. When I say I love you, she could not reply because her friends are around. (I call her during her school time, I now having holidays)
    However, sometimes she would end the call when she was going to meet her good friend. She claims that her good friend would have the wrong thinking of her that because of her boyfriend, she don't talk to her.
    From this, I feel she isnt putting me as her first priority as I put her.
    She has a bad temper and I could easily tell whenever she is because she usually text one word msgs back to me when I say I love you like ''Okay'' ''Oh''. This applies during calls too. I never grunted about it as I understand her.
    Sometimes, she would tease me around, unintentionally saying I don't love you, like you or miss you but I know she never mean it.

To be honest, we have not went out or see each other for these 2 months ever since we have been together. One reason is that she has to study and dont really have much time for me, but I'm okay with it as its during the weekdays. Early part of our relationship, Sometimes I ask her out after her school end, but always fail to go out with her. She is kind of the bimbo type who doesnt like to study. Clearly, she has a school timetable to check what time her school ends. But when I ask her what time her school ends, she always reply I dont know, she says her teacher most of time holds the class back, I find it hard to believe this, it cant be most of the time. On Sundays, she is busy cause she does her housework along with her parents.( I get it because she has a strict mother) But on the Saturdays, she say she has school too and she had some sort of lessons due to an upcoming competition.
    A few weeks later, we were planning to go out on a day and things went fine until, she kept quiet the whole day and I was worried about her, I keep calling for her, from morning until the evening, to confirm with her our meeting. It was a weekday, she suddenly told me she had a police case because of her friend issue whereby two of them were involved due to one scum (the friend's ex bf) From then on, every saturdays till today she had to report to the police.

Finally she told me her parents doesnt allow her to go out in the night because they dont want her to be like her younger brother who is on probation due to some serious police case. I was okay with it and I told her we could go out in the afternoons, she says okay too. But due to her police case, she cant go out with me during the Saturday afternoon. However, soon I think she does not need to report to the police anymore.

However, afew days ago, her parents told her not to go out because of her brother issue again, this time during the afternoon too. She even claims shes like living in a jail cell. But I feel soon her parents would forget about the agreement.

I find these ridiculous because of all these events that happened so sudden, right at the wrong time. Is Fate or God trying to restrain our relationship? But I understand her for I know she loves me. I asked her many times, whether she wants to go out with me, she feels like going out with me, whether she has any intentions of going out with me. She would say yes.
    More importantly, whenever I ask her to go out with me, it seems so difficult for it to happen, she somehow gets pissed off, her tones in her msg change and she starts to say i dont know when I ask her questions regarding timing, whether she will be free or not. The point is, I dont want last minute arrangement.

Recently, I ask her whether I could meet her after her school ends and walk her home. I always consider all her problems and restrictions when it comes to going out. She somehow gets pissed off with it. I told her I would wait for her, but she tell me not to cause she doesn't like people to wait. It is really really really hard to just see her. All the restrictions, the happenings, her attitude, and her temper.

She makes it hard for me to communicate with her. And makes things difficult for our relationship, I am not blaming her.
    3 months ago she had her school holidays, she had a boyfriend who is now her ex, they had been out together liek for 3 times but broke up due to some disagreement.
    In a few months till next year April, she will be having her attachment and she is currently in a culinery course. She says she wont be free at all, everyday.
    I am her 20th boyfriend. Am I the unlucky one?

All I just wanna do is see her and do things with her that couples normally does. Is she hiding from me? Loving me for the sake of loving me because I love her so badly that she doesn't wanna hurt me.

I do question her about her problems but she always says nothing. She is uncertain in what she says.
    Sometimes, I asked her through text ''do you love me?'' during our serious time. She would say ''if I don't love you, would I still be with you?''

I just had a quarrel today with her and questioned her about our relationship with no intentions of trying to break up because I still love her. And she is very stressful now, she has class exams these days, I dont wanna stress her out as she is tired. She knows I am unhappy with her and we will talk tomorrow.

My relationship with her, is really really really complicated and confusing. I love her, but sometimes I think whether I were to break up with her because if all these continue, I may not be able to take it although I have been tolerating for these 2 months, there will be something to happen definitely.

Thanks for reading, I know its very confusing and moreover long!

At first, I thought maybe she just isn't the type to be affectionate.
    She might have been raised in a household where her parents didn't say "i love you" or act affection a lot so her being kind of awkward with that sort of thing isn't that terrible.
    but...you've been with her for 2+ months and haven't seen her those entire 2 months because she's "busy" with school, but she has time to hang out with her good friend?
    maybe I read that wrong, but if I didn't that does seem odd.
    I know you don't want to stress her out more, but I think you should talk to her about this.
    Don't attack her, dont act upset from the start...that'll only make her defensive
    just calmly tell her how you feel.
    it's obvious that you care for her so maybe just having an open and honest discussion will help.
    maybe she'll have a reason for why she's being so distant.
    if she doesn't though...and if nothing changes after you tell her how you feel, maybe you're going to have to evaluate if this relationship is what's best for you.
    no relationship should ever be one sided.
    you're too young, and this relationship is too new for you to be unhappy.