+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need Help of WHY this happened??? :-(

Need Help of WHY this happened??? :-(

I knew i needed to sign on to one of these forums to try to come to terms with what's happened in my life over the past 3 years.
    What i'm about to share with you i wish on noboby but this has happened to me.

I met a wonderful girl on the interent who lived in London and i was about 30 minutes from her and we ended up getting on very well. We was both in messy relationships but i had ended mine and stated a new life and for 2 long years of things i would rather not mention i waited for her to sort of her problems.

Finally around dec 2008 i got fed up and left cause i couldn't wait anymore and she surprised my and moved out her parents home for the first time and in with me like she always promised.

Things seemed fine but her Ex was always a difficult subject. I really didn't know the truth of what had gone on apart from her saying she had to go to court to get rid of him.

I had been use to him texting me before she moved in telling me she wanted him and she had stayed with him!! the list went on. All the wasn't important as she had got away from him and moved in and the past was the past.

She took me to Hong Kong in April like she promised and brought me a lovely watch and we went to devon on valentines and also brough me a airflight gift to fly in a plane for 30 minutes at the controls!

I thought everything was perfect until his number came up on her phone. She said he was just playin games>

I then found his number under her friends name and then her phone on flight mode at night when we would be asleep.

I then went to Liverpool working and stayed over night and i could't get hold of her!!! That week he text me and told me the colour of her nails and that she stayed there.

All this doesn't make any sense when she introducted me to her whole family on 3 months ago which i had never met. Took me away and we even planned to get married only 2 months ago. When where she worked with her parents it would cost her £20 per day in fuel to drive back and forth!
    You wouldn't do all these things for nothing.

She kept saying to me she had not heard from him since last year but my gut told me something different.

I then contacted T-Mobile and found they have been in contact for months and months. I found an email in her inbox when we was in hong kong from him sayin (i was just talkin to you and the phone has gone dead) i love you speak to u later!

I confronted her and she said its all about money! I said to her! If its about money why did u vanish that nite and why is there love messages from him in your in box. I even got into his email 2 weeks ago and found a email from her iphone from her to him with a picture of her when she was young!

It's so crazy and i don't get it. She is always so happy with me. Never lets go of my hand. our sexlife was strong and i couldn't see any reasons or signs why she wants a life this was.

I know its lies!

The thing that is eating me up everyday is why someone would live a life like this.
    I also have 2 children (10 and 6) who she would talk about the wedding too!

I know something is not right and my view is its a love triangle.

She was with this person since she was 16 and she is now 27.

She is trying to call me but i hate her and never want to hear her voice again........but when i was with her she could be the most incredible person you would ever met.

Im very depressed and down and low and just so confused about why people lie and do this. Its so sad and sick.

thank u for listening
    Last edited by mac888; 22-07-09 at 08:43 PM.

Im very sorry to hear about your problem. It is horrible how some people can treat others. It seemed as tho she was good to you but for some reason cant let go of her ex. It is sort of like a sickness. My advice is to try not to wonder why because you may never get a real answer. Do your best to move on. If she keeps on calling you just ignore her. Even if she tells you why she did it and apologizes how do you know it will not happen again. Can you marry her and trust her after this? Think about these things. I know it may be hard, especially if you love her, but the best thing to do is ignore her and move on. Try to be strong and good luck.

Your right,

Sometimes if we talk she will turn everything around making me the bad person when all along it's her.

My question was (how can you continue lying when you took a ring from me 4 weeks ago and have all this darkness in your life)

It's hard for me cause my whole family new and i feel so stupid!

I always new in my heart there was something she couldn't let go with him but she wants the best of both worlds.

she would always blame him for the problems in our life but i knew it was cause of her.

At the end of the day i gave her a new home/Children in her life she got close to and everything she ever wanted. This bloke was a total loser and i think she just wanted both lives.

I think is so sad cause she will never see the extent of damage she has casused to my life. At 36 you really don't need someone like this turn your world upside down.

Man, that's rough. Dump her. I'm in a long distance relationship right now and if that happened to me, I would end it.