+ Follow This Topic
Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Why Are You So Lame In Your Choices?

"The orphanage"????

Quote Originally Posted by elle View Post
    Single mother?? HAHA i'm not an idiot, even IF this happens the child will either go to live with his daddy (i'll just leave him there and won't take back) or the orphanage. This way i can find a new husband more easily too. And i know lots of women who were around 40 who still managed to find rich husbands ( even having children with them which i won't anyway)
    yes i'm a horrrrible and egoistic person (like an average MAN that is))) but i'm proud of that and in the end there's no "right" or "wrong" in life.
    I only wanna have fun and reduce my problems that's the whole purpose in life-- to enjoy it. And i don't care bout others. (i only sometimes make the impression that i care so when i need them they can help me out) And i'm really good at making impressions.. When i need it. + my angelic appearence makes them believe i'm a good person))

Hahahaha ... as long as we're living in fantasy land, here's my prophecy on Elle's life:

A few years from now, Elle will charm a wealthy man into wanting to marry her. Of course, rich men don't get rich by being stupid, so he will require her to prenup away most or all of her community property and alimony. So to protect her lifestyle, she has a kid in the expectation that she can make a modest upper middle class income by robbing her kid's piggy bank of the child support his/her dad pays.

But wait ... she doesn't want to be bothered with the kid, so she drops the kid off with its daddy. *poof* there goes her child support income. So she pursues making her own money while searching for a new sugar daddy except she's a few years older and her angelic appearance has faded considerably. Plus, she has two major black marks on her relationship resume ... a divorce and an abandoned kid (yes, a wealthy man, on advice of counsel, WILL do a background check on her before he marries her).

Meanwhile, her babydaddy suffers a serious financial setback and comes knocking on her door for child support!!! Wouldn't that be rich???

Carl.
    Last edited by carl1222; 20-02-09 at 06:21 AM.

Alright. After reading that last post from Elle I am convinced he is just trying to get a rise out of us. In real life Elle looks something like this.

Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Or better yet, the father should gain custody.
    If he's the one w/the money (and lawyers) then chances are he will.

Fras, can you do something about her artwork posts? Turn off the advanced options in her account?
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Fras, can you do something about her artwork posts? Turn off the advanced options in her account?
    i thought this would be the least annoying of all the things i do.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Why should I care what you personally do? You're just pixels on a screen. Too large and colourful tho. Like fairy floss.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

In real life Elle looks something like this.

nope lol, in reality i look smth like this:

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Well, you're cute but I've seen more beautiful, TBH.

Brains to match, and no sign of life there I've seen so far, would be better.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

how is this thread still going?! lmao
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

You're just pixels on a screen. Too large and colourful tho. Like fairy floss.
    migraine
    Why should I care what you personally do? You're just pixels on a screen.
    why are you bothering to reply then?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm just getting you to post enough so Fras sees my post about changing your settings. I'm manipulating you, silly.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

I'm just getting you to post enough so Fras sees my post about changing your settings. I'm manipulating you, silly.
    how will my posts make him see yours better. that kinda doesn't make sense. And anyway green isn't red or pink or yellow it's allowed.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You *are* stupid. Everytime you post, this thread gets kicked to the head of the queue. The most recent posts get scanned. Dumdum.

He'll see my post.

Oh, and thanks for making your font somewhat smaller and not pink.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Just doing my part... back at the top again... whoo hoo...
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Congratulations! Indi wins! And it is recognized that your cock is more massive than Elle's!

Unfortunately LA has not given us full access to f*ck with people profiles and options.

Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast