+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Coincidence or not?

Coincidence or not?

Managed to have my first decent sleep last night in two weeks.

A whole night uniterupted, no dreams waking me up and no waking up earlier than the alarm thinking about the ex.

Last night I realised I hadn't put on a new nicotine patch (In the process of giving up smoking) and I was just about to put one on when I thought .. fark, I wonder if that's why I'm having trouble with my sleep.

So I didn't put it on and had a great night sleep.

thinking maybe the patch was acting as a stimpulant during the night and that's half the problem I've been having.

Now I think about it my sleep as never been right since I started using the patches but put it down to breaking up with the ex

Oh man, i hate nic patches. HATE them. They definitely do interrupt your sleep, i was on them for a few days and every night i put it on i had horrible vivid dreams. I would wake up at all times in the night. I usually am such a heavy sleeper, and can never get up to my alarm. But i was up before my alarm went off every morning!
    When i was with my ex we were in bed and he was up all night. He said he needed to throw up and had to call in work sick and everything. Turns out when i went to take my patch off it was gone! It had accidentally stuck to my ex's backside hehe.

Because you are maybe a little upset about your ex you did associate the no sleeping and bad dreams to your ex. But i think you will find if you keep it off, you will probably start getting your good nights sleep again Hopefully!
    Good luck on stopping smoking too!
    You have all the weapons you need... Now fight!

ILl quit with you dude... the irony is my ex is the one who got me back into it... ****ing bitch

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHelmet82 View Post
    ILl quit with you dude... the irony is my ex is the one who got me back into it... ****ing bitch
    yep... my best friend made me quit drinking vodka over a year ago.. wasnt really a big deal, I'm not an alcoholic...but it was upsetting him, so I just quit.. since all this started maybe a week (?) ago... I am on my 2nd bottle...

had a bad history with vodka too...shit break up sucks big time ..hang on tight bro its going to be a bumpy ride..

HG how you holdin up buddy?

Yeah good, troubled sleep again but it's getting easier.

Just hate this situation and I need to take some drastic action I reckon

Just struggling to put this behind me, keep wanting to fix it but at the same time I know it will never work if we get back together.

I'm actually glad it's over, talk above love is farken blind. I was so in love with her I didn't really care about her faults but now I realise it's those very faults that she has that stops me wanting to get back with her.

Why do we always fight so hard for something so unworthy? It's just nuts.

So, I've decided the only way I'm going to get over her is to divert my attention elsewhere. I've been asked to dinner by a rather hot and very funny lady. I've put her off for a couple of weeks but decided I'd go tonight and have some fun, who knows where it will go

Not a big fan of jumping straight back in but to be honest the way I look at it is things were over between me and Karen in January, since then we have just been in limbo and I dealt with all my crap back then.

What I'm dealing with now isn't so much that it's over becuase I'm cool with that but anger at the way she decieved and betrayed me. (hurt pride)

Well enjoy dinner!

Smash that pasty!

Oh wow!!

She was hot and she asked me for another date on Saturday before I even had chance to ask her first

But I evened it up by asking to kiss her before she beat me to it

Ahhhh back to dating it is then

enjoy! have fun!

Awesome! Glad it's put a smile back on your face ;-)

Ahhh bless, she called me when I was on the train on the way to work just because she wanted to hear my voice .... sigh

And yeah SJ big smiles today.

No idea where this will go but I'm really enjoying having something positive and enjoyable occupying my head space for a change.

good for you bro, you deserve it!