+ Follow This Topic

Thread: A real love story...

A real love story...

One of my friends, she talked to me recently a real story about her...
    She's been talkin' online and on webcam to a man for about 3 months. One day the man ask her to meet him. But my girl friend told him that she's not ready for that. But she said she is fallin' love with him...how should she do?
    [URL="http://www.livechat2go.com/"]Someone, sometime, somewhere to meet...anywhere, anytime![/URL]

She's not ready to meet him but she's falling in love with him?

Day by day, I get more and mroe confused about the definition of love.
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

If she really fall in love him , I t is very easy to go to see him , We all know , The internet sometimes is unreal, maybe they can chat with each other face to face . If she is afraid of that , she can get together with a friend and be careful if the boy is a liar . IF they love each other and they can have a beginning , if not , she can choose refuse him and dont see him again

Em...from her words and she loves him...I am also not sure that's true or not, LadieNisha4u2nv. Well, nanyen, perhaps I can help her out and go with her to meet him, sounds not bad. thx
    [URL="http://www.livechat2go.com/"]Someone, sometime, somewhere to meet...anywhere, anytime![/URL]