+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Should I be worrying?

Should I be worrying?

Hi guys,

Been in a relationship with a girl for 3 months or so now. Last week she was one of the social networking sites when I was sitting beside her and I noticed she went to check an email she had then decided not too. I thought this was odd cos she normally very open about these things even when Im there. So the other day she was on again and explorer froze, so she handed it to me and said you can check your emails if ya want - just sign me out.

Now this is where I feel bad - I ceased the opportunity to sneak a look at her inbox (bad I know, but half acceptable maybe if you have suspicions?) The email she'd recieved last week was harmless (some chain mail crap) but I noticed further down an email from a 'friend' of hers. Email dated 2 months ago, and about 1 month into our relationship.

This email basically consisted of the boy confessing how much he liked her and how she was a great person, beautiful etc etc and he's felt like this for a year or so and a bit that didnt make sense reading "your radar is indeed working".

She has replied saying he makes her laugh and he's quality and she'd loved to have met him that night but she was a bit scared. She also says "if my radar is working, then why is it so complicated". To me this says shes already said to him that her 'love radar' is on him...

Now where the problem lies is this... He is regularly texting her (most probably every day) which before this email, I took as they were good friends and no more. And last night I dropped a subtle hint he might fancy her and she totally over reacted and said it was ridiculous and I was being jealous.

I love this girl, but she's told me some white lies in the past so am I rightly suspicious - and more importantly - what do I do and what do I say?

Wow, lots of drama considering you two should be in the insatiable lust period of your relationship and not even thinking about someone else.

Red flags everywhere mrdistant, and NO it wasn't ok to read her email, regardless. But what's done is done and I think you know that she's obviously not thinking exclusive with you at this point.

Take your screename as a cue and be distant for awhile. See if she persues you, seeks you out, wants to get ahold of you to spend time together. That will at least tell you where you stand with the guys still on her radar.

If a woman is into you, she WILL persue you, she will wonder where you went and try to find you, trust me on this.