+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Psycho Ex's

Psycho Ex's

I was wondering if you have a psycho ex story.

Have you ever been the victim of stalking or harassment by an ex?

What did you do to resolve the situation? Did you ever take revenge?

No but I am sure I am one to someone else.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVlHzm8rKmo"]YouTube - tech n9ne-psycho bitch 2 [EXCLUSIVE 2008][/ame]

I've been stalked by a crazy girl...but that wasn't my ex or girlfriend.

As for my ex...she was a pathological liar. She would lie about stuff that she didn't even need to lie about. I think that's pretty psycho. And to top it off she cheated on me.

He wasnt my ex, but my ex's cousin. Me and my ex had broken up, so he was tryin to get with me. I had never been attracted to him in anyway, so I always turned him down. So one time, he told me if he cant have me no one can. Joking or not, he was thrown out my life quicker than the speed of fart.

Now that I think of it, I do have a psycho ex story. Its my daighters father. Anyway, when we were together, we argued alot about this one girl who constantly annoyed the **** out of me, so being that i dont fight for a man, I left the situation. One time his neighbor called me and told me he was talkin shit about me to everybody. He was tellin people I was a golddigger(I guess asking for a plate of food makes me a golddigger), a slut(he told everyone I slept with 17 guys....if it were true I dont think my vagina would be in the good shape it is in now), and how I had sex with him within the first week(I HAVE MORE PRIDE THAN THAT!!). And of course everyone believed him cuz everyone loves a good juicy bit of gossip. After that we had stopped talking for months,and my mom started assuming I was pregnant. So she made me get tested and I found out I was(Mother knows best). Well anyway, he found out through his mom cuz I told her that I was and at first he was claiming her. Then he started saying oh Im a slut so I dont know who my child father is. Then he sent a girl to beat me up according to his friends(never saw her though). Throughout my pregnancy, he gave me hell. If his actions were as good as his words, my goodness I'd be filthy rich. After a while, he started having people follow me around in school to tell him my every move. Every day someone new was telling me that he was telling people I dont know who my baby father is. It was all over the internet and a complete lie, he knew it was him. So I did her birth certificate when she was about 2 or 3 days old. I did not put his name on it because I did not want it there. He fought with me as to why I was giving her my last name and not his. I hate his last name, it sounds like the synonym for mortician or something. Well anyway, after he found out i ddint put his name he cursed me out for it. Then the next day he told people i was tryin to pin the child on him. I was like wtf. Well anyway, up to thsi day he still could casre less about her. He didnt even remember her birthday. I consider him psycho because he came for her delivery,he visited her,he wanted her to have his last name,and all that shit,but he was telling other people that I was lying and pinning her on him.WTF!Thats crazy if you ask me....so tell me....Arianna Marlene Vanterpool or Arianna Marlene Morton? You decide.

well thats a crazy story...