+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Hi, everyone!

Hi, everyone!

This is weibin from Shanghai, China. The new year is coming soon. I hope that I could meet a really nice girl to be my company, not necessary a life long company, but at least a friend. I've been working at home for almost two years with no one to talk to. Maybe I should go outside for work, sadly no one wanted to hire me, don't know the reason, maybe I am not capable to adapt myself to the new environment. Just want to change the current sad situation. The year 2010 is the tiger year which is my year, I am 24 years old with no girl friend, a total loser you might think. Parents have been pushing me to have a blind date, but how could that be possible with no knowledge of the other one you are about to spend your whole life with? Time does not wait you, sadly. Expecting my spring.

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Hey, welcome to the forum!!

Don`t spam or troll and we`ll be fine j/k

Enjoy
    I wazzzz here

Ni hao, weibin

Since you are born in the year of tiger... you will have 'fan tai shui' .. not a good year actually.. but don't be dishearted..

It may turn out to be a good year. Just put in effort to find your dream girl.

Welcome to loveforum.
    Hope you enjoy your stay here.
    "Invest wisely and have money work hard for you"