+ Follow This Topic

Thread: shes really outgoing, im not

shes really outgoing, im not

you have to know this: im a guy, im 15 so is she, i dont have my lisence, we live 40 minutes away from each other. we go to church so we see eachother alot there. so my girlfriend is really out going and im not. i could be, but sometimes i just really dont want to talk to people. and i really want to be with her. but shes always with her friends. i dont mind either. but when she around her friends... well they are my friends too. but when we are around them i dont want to get cuddly with her cause i dont feel comfortable doing that around people that i know. so like tonight i wanted to give her a kiss good bye and i didnt cause her friends was around. so i gave her a hug. and it felt so akward. and right now i feel like being with her and i know i wont see her for atleast untill thursday. and we have these akward moments of silence. what should i do in those moments of silence? i try to think of something but its so dificult. and it seems that she smiles more with her friends than with me. and she gets more touchy with her other friends. its like i always have to make the move. i know she likes me though. 100%.. so thats out of the question. do you guys think shes shy? we've been going out for two weeks. what should i do to try to make her un-shy... i really want to get closer to her. it seems she was more flirty with me before we were going out *sigh*

Hm... well I used to be pretty shy too... that is UNTIL I started dating. My advice is that you don't need to change yourself or her for that matter. Go ahead and kiss her in public, most girls don't like it when guys DON'T show affection in public. Also, sometimes you don't need to talk to her when there's nothing to say... you should just be happy being together, holding eachother or whatever you two do together.

You're still young, so you'll have many relationships in the future, which will give you more and more "practice" so to speak with each and every girl.

If you really want to learn to be less shy, just talk to people. Say hi to someone you don't know, or ask someone a question about something. You are what you make yourself out to be, but you shouldn't have to change yourself for someone else. ^_^

Hope that helps a bit.

~ Crushed

i meant to say im shy doing stuff with her in public.
    most girls don't like it when guys DON'T show affection in public
    i was wondering that. she seems like that. i dont know i can just feel it. but thanks. also ive been likeing her for two years. and this is the second time we are trying a relationship bf/gf. since 2 weeks ago. and last time i was shy. just overall a shy person. but then i grew out of that and a year later asked her out.but now im shy of people watching us...

Oh all right... but like I said, don't care about what other people think and show her your true self, because that's what girls love!

what do you mean by trueself?

I think he just means be yourself.