+ Follow This Topic

Thread: making prom speshall

making prom speshall

(i know, 'special' i dun care)

anyway, im taking this girl to prom (she asked me) and a friend of hers asked if i like her, and i told her i dont really wanna say anything until i know whether the feeling is mutual or if she just wants to go as friends, so she said she'd talk to my date for me and came back with this quote "Well I'm gonna see if we hit it off at prom, or if he wants to try earlier he has to be romantic about it"

alright, as for earlier i have this weekend and im out of town almost til prom after that, and neither of us have a car right now, so being romantic seems difficult (any ideas on EASY romantic dates would be good tho)

but my main question is this, How do I make sure we 'hit it off' during prom,
    Im picking her up and we are going to meet another couple for a group dinner i guess, then ill drive her and the other couple will drive themselves to prom and we then go in and its prom as usual, she also wants to maybe hit an after-party..I was thinkin maybe go to a late drive in movie after all that, I think im gonna get a single rose and just set it on her seat before i pick her up, also does music in the car matter? screamo (haha, no...) or just no music or what?

I really like this girl and I wanna make prom special for her but im kinda fumbling around in the dark as this is the first prom for both of us

NO movie on prom night, for God's sake. One way to make it special is to avoid doing the things you would normally do. Going to an after party will make it a late enough night, don't you think? Besides, her parents will be worried that you're trying to have sex with her in the car, so try to get her home at a reasonable hour (unless you're having sex in the car).

Music in the car is important. Music is always important. Have a variety and ask her to pick something out.
    Spammer Spanker

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Check out whether or not the girls at your school generally wear a corsage. (I am told it is a regional thing.) Anyway, if all the other girls have one, and your girl doesn't, you are finished. You might consider dinner out before the prom, too.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

anachronistic Guest
    corsage, go out to eat, be the driver, after prom take her to a nice secluded area (maybe some magic can happen)

make sure you dance the first dance with her as well as the last one. stay for the entire time.

request a song and have it dedicated to her.

look into her eyes while your dancing

get her some punch

be as polite as you can be

get a picture taken together

there are a lot of things you can do. don't limit it to our ideas. romance is original and depends on your creativity.

LostNotFound Guest
    i like the rose idea. on my prom it was birthday and my SO bought me a bouquet with pink roses - 19 for my age!! lol

proms work different in the states.