+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Too early for cuddling

Too early for cuddling

Recently I have been seeing this girl for about 2 months and we are starting to become a little bit more comfortable around each other. the other night I invited her around to watch a movie together. I am only 19 and admit that I am very shy, especialy when it comes to girls.

To set the scene we were both sitting on the sofa watching the film, I know it sounds really cheesy but I really wanted to cuddle up and put my arms around her. Through out the whole night I could not pick up the courage to do so and I now regret not trying harder, I feel a bit embarrassed about it, but more importantly worried that I might not get another chance.

Could you ladies put my mind at rest and tell me whether I should of movered a little closer that night or did I do the right thing and just sat next to her through the film?

Sorry to ramble on but any comments would be grateful, Thanks

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't think you've done any lasting harm (yet) if she likes you. Rent a scary movie next time, and put your arm around her. if you don't do it on the next date, she will definitely start to move you into the friend zone.

One time I was watching a movie with a guy friend, and I got up to turn up the volume. As I started to sit down, he shot his arm out behind me between me and the wall. I didn't know what to do (I didn't like him at all) so I just sat down and pinned his arm to the wall for the next 10 minutes or so.

I thought applying for the police force was hard enough but this relationship stuff is a total mystery.

Do girls like guys cuddling and hugging to you?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by orangemuffin View Post
    I thought applying for the police force was hard enough but this relationship stuff is a total mystery.

Do girls like guys cuddling and hugging to you?
    Only if we like them.

Quote Originally Posted by lovesjoyajm View Post
    One time I was watching a movie with a guy friend, and I got up to turn up the volume. As I started to sit down, he shot his arm out behind me between me and the wall. I didn't know what to do (I didn't like him at all) so I just sat down and pinned his arm to the wall for the next 10 minutes or so.
    Yeah, really nice of you.

I think you should make it obvious. Pat the couch right next to you and say, "I think you should sit right here this time." Give her a wink. Be charming. If she didn't want to get cuddly with you, she wouldn't be watching movies with you.
    Spammer Spanker

I don't know why they can't just skip the movies and just go straight to the ****ing.

I mean, he likes her, she likes him. Why the **** watch a movie when you're not even going to pay much attention to it?

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Jesus Christ. Chicks are lucky if I don't try to shove my hand down their waistbands when we're watching a movie. Don't be so concerned about getting all cuddly. If you two have been dating for a couple months she likes you. I know it's crazy but when a girl likes a guy for whatever retarded reason she enjoys being held by him.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Someone mind explaining orange about kino?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]