+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I need advice with my girlfriend

I need advice with my girlfriend

Hello, this is my first post on the forum so if this is the wrong section or something please forgive me and move the thread.

I'm 15, and this is my first girlfriend.

The main problem with this relationship is that I have almost no experience with girls, so I don't know what to do in specific situations.

I've first met this girl at a party, we talked, the usual. I liked her.
    Then one of my friends revealed me that she really liked me, and I was very happy.

So she asked me my MSN address, and we talked a bit... then I invited her to the cinema with my friends the next day, and she accepted.

During our MSN conversations I always was doubtiful about what to say - in certain occasions I never found something to talk about. What can I do about this?

Anyway - the next day we met again in the cinema, and we went watching a movie. During the movie I grabbed her hand and kissed her. Then she kissed me again, this time a french kiss. It was my first time giving a french kiss so I'm pretty sure she didn't enjoy it very much but we were both happy nonetheless.

After the movie she had to go away, and so did I. When I got home I told her on MSN I had spent a beautiful evening with her and I asked her if she wanted to become my girlfriend. She accepted.

Now, I'm always doubtiful in what to do next. Should I invite her to go outside with me? Or would that be too soon? Should I always contact her first? Or should I let her contact me first? What should I talk about?

Well, I hope you can help me because I've never had a girlfriend before and I don't really know how to act in these situations

Just try not to think about what to say so much, putting all this pressure n yourself will make your mind go blank. Just talk about the usual stuff like your and her hobbies, celebs, people you both know... just relax!
    And as for what to do together, take the pressure off by hanging out with friends together a few times while you get to know eachother instead of just you and her, then you won't feel as tense and nervous

Quote Originally Posted by BirdFlu47 View Post
    Just try not to think about what to say so much, putting all this pressure n yourself will make your mind go blank. Just talk about the usual stuff like your and her hobbies, celebs, people you both know... just relax!
    And as for what to do together, take the pressure off by hanging out with friends together a few times while you get to know eachother instead of just you and her, then you won't feel as tense and nervous
    Thanks. I will try to do that, and maybe ask her to go out to the cinema this weekend with my friends.

Sounds to me like you're doing pretty ok so far.. so just roll with it.

You are doing fine, you have the first bit out of the way which is the hardest.

Just take it easy.

In terms of contact dont try and play games, just let it happen, if you want to contact her do so.

But, at your age its all new and great, so enjoy it!