+ Follow This Topic

Thread: different kind of friendzone.please dont judge

different kind of friendzone.please dont judge

I've been crushing on this friend I just met a couple of months ago. I met him through his roommate. We hung out for days at a time since I only get to see them on weekends and I sleep over at their place. I really like him the first time I met him that's why something happened between us. He is a gentleman and I'm not really promiscuous,we just got caught in the heat of the moment. I guess we both liked it so we did it again.
    By then I got really attached to him not only because of what happened but I also got to know him more every time we hang out. He's everything I ever wanted in a guy but he doesn't like me the same way. My friend asked him and he said that I'm just a friend.
    The next thing I'm gonna say is something most of you might not approve of so please don't judge. I know I'm just a friend but he still lets me sleep on his bed and we still do it ocassionally. I'm not in it for the sex cause I really like him but I'm scared that if I tell him what I really feel everything'll change between us. I still want to see him, lie next to him and get to hug him whenever I want to but I dont want him to think that I'm just his sex pal.

What should I do? I want to know what's on his mind and what he thinks of me without having to confess my feelings. So I'm asking the guys here if you were him..what's going on?
    Thanks!

People like having sex.

/mystery

So you want him to be your boyfriend but you don't want to confess your feelings for him because you're afraid he'll stop schtupping you.

You've got to learn this on your own. I'm sick of telling young girls who get themselves thinking they're in love because they're oxytocin is being milked. I'll give you a hint. It's sex, it's not love.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

I'm not gonna lie now.. I like it too with him.. He's the only person I've had sex with in months since I broke up with my ex.and I really waited for it..so should I just continue having casual sex with him?

You're going to anyway, so why ask us?
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

You should tell him how you feel and if he doesnt feel the same you should forget him. But your not gonna do either coz your willing to be whatever he wants you to be

freaking doormats *sigh*

One tip: dont settle for second best, dont be second best, set your standards high.

Honestly some people just grate on my nerves

What type of guy is he? If hes promiscious-forget it-your just a toy to him and thats all youll ever be. If hes genuine then he prob does have feelings for you too.

I asked you to not judge me so please don't. I don't like how we started things off with sex but we did so. I don't care if we still have sex or not. I just want to make that clear. He's really cool and amazing and I might really be in love with him or just infatuated..either way I just wanted to know what our guys think about my situation.. Thanks anyway for replying..

I've only just known him for a couple of months so I can't say for sure if he's that kind of man. But as of what I've seen of him.. I can say that he's a perfect gentleman and that's one of the reasons I let it happen in the first place. I'm really just confused because of the mixed signals I've been getting from him. All I know for sure is that he doesn't like me as much as I do..

You best tell him how you feel and see if he feels the same way. If you don't have the WOMAN in you to be able to talk to a man who you screw, then know that there is a broken hearts sub forum here for you when you need it.

"just friends" see if he actually meant that or was just saving face to his friends. If he did mean it then if you want to continue getting laid by him, then learn to distance yourself emotionally.. start by cutting out ALL bonding rituals like cuddling and having meaningful conversations that leave you vulnerable.

Ok I'll just stop seeing him. I just needed this reality check. Lol thanks you guys

I wasnt judging you-i was hoping my harsh post would knock some sense into you. I dont care what you do-its your life but if you continue the way your going you will get hurt.

Be assertive and tell him how you feel.

lol

I had a good friend. a really good friend (so she ended up becmoing) we pretty much had a don't speak just **** relatioinship
    eventually we became good friends and yeah, it was awkward to work into it but we ended up together

boom, until somehting better came along and i ended it with her earlier this week

we are still really good friends how ever

This isn't any kind of friendzone. After a few trips there, I'm quite certain that there isn't any sex in the friendzone, except maybe masturbation. What you're describing is more like friends-with-benefits zone, which is a happy place for some guys.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.