+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: my girlfriend and 6 guys at the STRIPPERS. Im here too!

my girlfriend and 6 guys at the STRIPPERS. Im here too!

So my gf asks me last week if i wanna meet some of her friends for the first time.

I say sure where at? she says strippers first then a pub.

I say I dont wanna go to strippers but will go to pub.

she says her friend that invited her will be the only girl there if she does not go and its my girlfriends friend, her boyfriend and 5 of his male friends. so she really wants to go and support her and wants me by her side. I say well I dont want to but fine ill go.

Anyone have any experience with this? or comments on this?

I kind of dont like it cause last girlfriend and i went in similar situation and tons of guys just staring her up and down like eye candy. and also I feel like throwing coins at strippers vaginas is kinda degrading. also too many guys for 2 girls lol.

thoughts? am i worrying for nothing and just go have a good time?

thanks for input. and this is different girlfriend then my last post

Sounds like she's going with or without you, so if you want to try to keep guys from harassing her, might want to go too.

You should go, especially for ^ that reason. Get buzzed beforehand, take the tension off.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

ya i figure ill just have fun with it and take it as a compliment that guys are staring at my gf or maybe they wont

I dunno; I don't think guys would ogle a not-naked girl when there are strippers in the room...It'd be kinda weird and missing the point.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

not really my idea of a good time out with the girlfriend though. maybe if it was just two couples. why do 5 single dudes have to join our table? lol

Yeah, it sucks. But imagine how much of a good time you wouldn't be having if you were at home worrying about your g/f being hit on.

loves reject.
    Im speaking from experience.
    my last gf also had large breasts and was not shy with her necklines. and i was shocked how many drunk guys would stand in front of me staring at her tits
    but im calm and collectied and dont let it phase me too much.
    put your hands on her and we have a problem though

So what are you saying? Obviously you're worried but you don't want to go.

hmm, what am i saying? lol.
    '
    well just no one to talk to and had some concerns bout the upcoming events.

Not my cup of tea the strip club and her friend that invited us is a bad influence on her and was insisting we both join her.

Im just saying do people think im overreacting or stupid. seems like an innocent saturday night out.

I have to go. I have accepted that so just gonna go and can let you know how it went if you want

Drunklove

Throwing coins? I hope your being sarastic. . You should go as oppose to sitting somewhere wondering whose looking at her. If the strippers are well maintained, you wont have to worry about the focus being on her anyway.
    Last edited by Starnique; 20-03-13 at 12:08 PM.

yes it has been decided i am going for sure. me her her female friend and 5 guys ive never met.

well maintained strippers yes one can only hope starnique.

drinking alot to make the night go by in a blur is probly a bad idea as well. lol

There's a difference between having a good buzz and being shitfaced. Just sayin!

Yeah, a good buzz might take the edge off.

Quote Originally Posted by drunklove View Post
    her friend that invited us is a bad influence on her
    I don't believe in a 'bad influence'. I don't believe it in school with peer groups and I don't believe it when we're adults.

We all have the ability to make up our own minds as to what we will or won't do. We decide who we will or will not hang out with. If your girlfriend does things that the other girl suggests, it's because she wants to. My hubby has a cousin who likes to party hard. If hubby and cousin are together, my hubby will probably get drunker than other times. But this is my husband's choice....he can say 'no' to the cousin if he wishes. It's not the cousin's influence making my hubby do what he does.

Just mentioning this so that you don't put your girlfriend on too high a pedestool.

(The only exception to my above rule would be for those who have an intellectual disability and cannot necessarily figure out good vs bad behaviour)
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast