+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I Need HELP...Can someone tell me why my Best Friend / Boy Friend is ignoring??

I Need HELP...Can someone tell me why my Best Friend / Boy Friend is ignoring??

I Am Stuck in a BAD thing with my best friend / boyfriend and he would ask out my friends and stuff and when ever we Breakup and when i'm like dressed some different way he decides to come running back to me and i was going to see what would happen so i dressed up in my usual outfit and everything which is like a band Tee shirt and some skinny jeans and my favorite jacket and thats what i am wearing when ever he is asking me out so i decided to try something different and all and wear a dress and stuff but still when i was wearing what i wear normally he started ignoring me but i wore a dress and stuff and when i went to talk to him he just pushed me out the way and didn't say a word but can some one explain why he would act like that....Please!!!! Because He Has NEVER acted like that to me and its really upsetting me. SO PLEASE HELP ME OUT!!!!

what?

Ok, take this post, delete everything and re-write it in a manner that we can understand. I don't mean to sound like an ass but I can't understand anything in this. It sounds like you think his personality is based on what you're wearing on any given day...
    Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils ... - Louis Hector Berlioz

Gene Police: You!! Out Of The Pool!

Wait umm so basically when you wear dresses he goes gaga over you and crawls back to you? I don't get it actually.
    To reminisce won't bring you back, just look ahead and hold on tight.