This girl (girl A), whom feelings have grown in me for her, was talking to another girl (girl B) in class. I accidentally eavesdropped on one of girl A´s conversations, girl B was less than 3 inches from me and girl A like was talking towards me and girl B for across the table ( me, girl B, table, girl A).
I heard girl A talking about her boyfriend whom wants girl A to move in when him. Right after saying that, girl A adds that she ¨doesn´t like him.¨
Girl A is more friendly to me than most other girls and considering how long she has known me (less than a year). We have only really talked twice and by that I mean a conversation that lasted more than 5 minutes. I am by no means an expert but I am very skilled in observing how people act represents their feelings. The way she has talked to me is like she is somewhat asking for help out of her situation.
I am not sure if I am correct, but would this be a legit reason to break the rule of not interfering with a relationship?
Need some input, soon would be most helpful. Thanks in advance and thanks for lasting this long with my drawn-out story.