+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What should i do? Why did she do what she did.

What should i do? Why did she do what she did.

No point too many details.
    Last edited by chumpdaddy1; 09-09-12 at 08:34 AM.

So you were broken up, she had a fling with some guy (which she was free to do because she was single) but you took her back to "punish" her for it? If you were so disgusted by it, then why bother taking her back? .It's your attitude is what is disgusting here.

She didn't disrespect you, you were broken up, she and you were free to date whomever you want. She didn't break any rules, she didn't cheat on you..."How did she do this too me?"...seriously? get your head out of your ass. Relationships do end for whatever reason....just part of life.....even if yer ego gets trampled.

Now aside from that it's obvious this tumor is what is causing a lot of her behavior problems, it was out of her control.....so it's not all about you.

Your relationship is over, she has continued on with her life. You have no more obligation to her. Her family is there to giver her the support she needs. As for the new BF....do you really want to cause friction between them with you showing up? Put yourself in his shoes for a sec, and see how it feels for an ex to still be in the picture. Just send her a get well card.

Her problems are not yours to deal with, so let it go.

Delete her number, and move on.

Did you read anything above? It was stated that i got back with her because of inexperience, I thought i could move past it, I couldn't. Lesson learned. I wasn't trying to punish her, I wanted it to work but it didn't. It wasn't so cut and dry she text me to break up and at some time the deed was done, People present told me that the text came after. I'm not sure what ego trip you are on coming out all high and mighty. I simply wanted to know what happened to her. I know that people fall out of love, Yes. But this was more of Her pulling back from everything. Yes that included me but it also included many friends and family members. Her personality Changed to the complete opposite that she is.

I wish that i was dealing with someone here with a high IQ. I stated in my post that things just changed. Yes i have distanced myself but it is difficult when you live in a small town people tend to run into each other. Especially if you share lots of friends. Not to mention she still hits me up to get lunch and stuff.

I have been doing well. But occasionally i think of her which prompted me to write this. She seemed to move on fast and her personality seems to have changed( many people ive talked to have actually brought this topic up. I Don't say anything but it dose make me wonder.) Her personality went in 4 months to just the complete opposite. I'm just curious if she misses me or thinks of me. She was never any good at expressing emotion.

"Oh no what about her boyfriend" ya maybe it morally wrong but you gotta take what you want. He took what he wanted. If you don't take what you want someone else will. So sure try to play the ethnic card. But understand if you don't fight for yourself you will get walked on. Why would I consider "oh no i might upset the boyfriend. Or what if i hurt his feelings" we were together for a long time. She hits me up so its not just me. Everyone has exes, it comes with the territory.All this has nothing to do with what I'm after here i just wanted an answer to the questions above

Clearly I'm not going to find much of an explanation on here. I Appreciate your answer but god knows I don't want you to burn out all 3 of your braincells trying to answer my question. Thanks anyways. I'm just gonna take it down, no point.

You want answers, you will have to ask her for yourself, because you will never be satisfied by an outsider's opinion, unless they told you things you wanted to hear.