+ Follow This Topic

Thread: First impressions

First impressions

Met my ex-partner when on a training course and thought - yes, I want her sexually. She turns me on.
    Met my ex-GF and thought - yes I want her sexually. She turns me on.
    Been on a date with a woman who in terms of her character is lovely BUT she doesn't turn me on. She could do with losing a few pounds around the middle and getting nicer clothes. So will love grow or should I just give it up. Does that X factor moment arrive the first date or does it arrive gradually? Or am I just shallow?

Salut Bois de vie.

I'd like answers to your questions myself. Have you got a past pattern? For me, I've never met someone and grown to like them; it's always been a kind of instant attraction or an intense attraction after spending an hour or two with them. If you have a good time with this girl and get on well otherwise, might as well give it a go. What've you got to lose? Just don't let her think you're well into her if you're not. ...it's vain but I'm not attracted to people who dress poorly or haven't got any sense of style.

Vous êtes français ? J'habitais à Lille et je vais retourner en France l'été prochain pour faire un masters. Bon courage avec cette meuf. Les françaises sont bien sûr les meilleures...