+ Follow This Topic

Thread: First impressions

First impressions

Ive met this girl, really like her...we were smiling etc etc.

Then i decided to ask her for her number....but i absolutely let nerves take over. I always do this, im fine when im not that bothered about the girl. But when i like her it just goes to pot! Thats why i keep ending up with people that i dont really like.

Anyway, i was so obviously nervous and she said no. I see her all the time as she works in my local bar, so i will be seeing her again.

Can this situation be rectified? Or should i just forget about it?

Thoughts....

Keep talking to her. Be persistent but not pushy. Alot of girls wont give out their number. Especially if you have just met them, or if you've only had a few minutes of conversation.

You have not wrecked anything. So relax. If you felt nervous thats fine...because atleast you ASKED. The more you ask, the more seasoned you become, and the the less nervous you will feel.

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yeah I would be skeptical about giving a guy I don't really even know....my number. Get to know her better....maybe she will see in time that its worth taking a chance and giving you her number..

Unless you are repulsive in some way, you probably have her attention now. Just be careful not to do anything stupid, and ask again when you get to know her better. And if she is a bartender in a bar, she is probably being hit on all the time by drunken men (blah) so don't go getting sloshed before you ask her out.