+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Ladies, im in desperate need of help

Ladies, im in desperate need of help

I love my...well, not MY girlfriend, very strongly, shes the only person or anything i care about more than myself, but of late, things have been whack in my life, heres my story... [Background check: im 13, Nicole (girl i desire, is 13, and she loves me back)

A while ago, i got informed my parents were divorcing, and if that happens i knew i was going to be moving, so, typical of old me (ive changed since ive DEEPLY thought about things) i thought ahead, how was i going to tell nicole (i was dating her at this time) because id rather not build up a secure, strong, tight bond, but i do love her, and i dont know wether i should tlel her now, or at the end of the year, i should have told her at the end of the year (things had changed, my mom is still moving to California, her birthplace, and my dad is staying in michigan, so i have a chance to be with nicole) now, i told her beforehand, not really I told her, i didnt want to break her heart, and she knew that, but i had told her friend, this, in exact quotes " I dont WANT to break up with her, it just might have to happen, one time or another: her friend told her i was breaking up wiht her, and i thought she hated me, so i didnt say otherwise ( i had just found recently that her rfriend said that, and SHE wasnt breaking up with me, and what i really was intrigued by, was that we were meant to be together, the look she gives me, the openness and security she feels around me, the love, its like i see deep inside her soul and can feel what she feels that we share a entwined bond) now, as my other friend said, "She went off of you and lower down the totem pole, to tyler, thats bad" now, since then, i hadnt been able to tell her the truth, which i did a few days ago, and she cried, and she said she missed me, and stil loved me, of course i explained everything and how deeply i love her, but the only thing is tyler, how do i get her to tell him how she feels, and im not too sure my apology was good enough, should i do more, i feel that i should, and jst tell her i love her and miss her, miss her being in my arms, and hugging her, and her smile that makes my day the best, and how shes so enchanting to me...

I need your help ladies, please, give me some advice on the situation, and if you need more info, ask at "Whitewolf_50@charter.net" and id be happy to tell you more if you can help

One other thing, ive had to say no to many girls asking me out, because shes the only one i truly love, and love is a bond between two people, and that bond is between us..

Don't post the same thread in different forums.

And as for your problem, I'm going to forego a long winded explanation for why you're annoying and therefore won't get my help. Instead I'm going to say:

I mega-loathe teen drama
    People are bastard coated bastards with bastard filling

1. your spelling is pretty good. we get people near twice your age with worse spelling here, so kudos to you.

2. you seem to be introspective. Most people move from relationship to relationship without learning much. If you keep analysing yourself and the relationship, you will do better every time.

3. I literally can't follow the "then this happened and then she said this and I thought that and then he said this and she thought that and then.." part of your post. It confuses me. summarise it.

4. If things are meant to work out with her, they will. I know how strong and amazing these feelings are- but man, you and her haven't even come out the other end of puberty yet. You've both got a lot of growing and learning to do. So just enjoy being young. Be good to each other, because you are each other's first experiences with love. Believe me, your definition of what love is will change. You will probably go your own ways in a few years- but when you remember her, I hope it's a pleasant memory.

5. we don't like people who post the same thing all over the place. But I'll forgive you because it is confusing and an easy mistake to make if you're not used to the forums. and nobody here really keeps to the "ask a female/male" division. it's silly.
    Last edited by Tiay; 30-01-07 at 09:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiay View Post
    If things are meant to work out with her, they will.
    Do you seriously believe that? I say things work out when both people want them to.
    [url=http://profile.xfire.com/love9sick][/url]

[url]http://www.myspace.com/83163164[/url]

I know a couple who were together since well before they were 13, and now they're together and in their early 50s. Yes, if things are meant to be, they will be.

I don't say "meant to be" in a fate/religious/spiritual kind of way. I just mean, if the circumstances are right, ie, they want to be with each other, they don't grow apart, a LOT of other things, etc, then yes, it's entirely possible. just pretty unlikely. Not something they should be worrying about yet anyways.

I know a couple who were together since well before they were 13, and now they're together and in their early 50s. Yes, if things are meant to be, they will be.

I don't say "meant to be" in a fate/religious/spiritual kind of way. I just mean, if the circumstances are right, ie, they want to be with each other, they don't grow apart, a LOT of other things, etc, then yes, it's entirely possible. just pretty unlikely. Not something they should be worrying about yet anyways.
    So is it possible for things "never" to be meant to be?

well yeah. I don't think things are 'set' from the beginning though. For many reasons, things sometimes just don't work out between two people... "it wasn't meant to be.." is just an expression. like, ah well, move on.

well yeah. I don't think things are 'set' from the beginning though. For many reasons, things sometimes just don't work out between two people... "it wasn't meant to be.." is just an expression. like, ah well, move on.
    I meant never meant to be forever with anyone.