+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Got everything going for me, just have ONE issue!

Got everything going for me, just have ONE issue!

Okay, first off, I'm a senior in high school and have never had a girlfriend in my 17 years of life. I always liked a girl who didn't like me, or had a girl that liked me that I didn't like at all. Well, for the first time, a girl (who is a junior) has started to like me that I actually would date! Here's the story as of now...

At first, we sat at different tables to be with our friends. Some of her group of friends got out of the elective to be in a different class, so she ended up sitting at the same table with me and my 2 other friends. I never talked to her (even though she sat right across from me), because I never knew what to say to her. Now that I think about, I kinda ignored her as well and talked to my other friends. After about 3 awkward weeks, a random kid in class noticed that she was wearing a halo 3 shirt. This sparked my interest, so I said "Oh, you play video games?" She replied "Yes" and we proceeded to talk about games for the rest of that hour. After this, she continued to start random conversations with me in class and I have gotten to know her pretty well.

Up until 2 weeks ago, I have started to notice how she reacts towards me. here's a quick list:

1. I'm the only person she has conversations with in class now. She briefly talks to her friends and focuses here attention towards me.
    2. Sometimes when I look away from her, I can see her staring at me a few times.
    3. She likes to move next to me when I move spots.
    4. She used to walk to class with her friends, but now she walks to class and from class with me. She likes to get really close and sometimes bumps into me.

Noticing these signs, I asked for her number, which she gave to me with no questions asked. Now that I have all this in my favor, how do I gradually progress into eventually dating her? I really don't want to rush into things!

Seriously, what are the chances of meeting a girl who likes anime/manga, video games, underground rap and is an atheist? Can't let this one pass me by!

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't know what the problem is... she clearly likes you. just ask her of she wants to get together for a video game date. Use the word "date" so your meaning is clear.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    um you call her- you know like with the number she gave you?

then when you get the balls to call her you chat about school, after school activities, then you start talking about what she likes, what you like, what you like to do, what she likes to do then you invite her to join you to one of those think either of you enjoys, since she likes you she'll obviously accept.

Just tell her that you would like to go and eat with her sometime. When she says yes, set a date and time. Easy as that.
    Pastor d

www.ingenio.com/pastord

You do NOT progress gradually. That's how guys end up in the friend zone. You make a decisive move by asking her out on a proper date. She wants you to. Do it.
    Spammer Spanker