+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Am i to young?

Am i to young?

I'm 13, and my bf has been wanting to have sex am i to young to have sex? i really love him, and he allways says he loves me. I really would like to... but i dont know...

Sarah

Do only what you think is right... but remember, you *ARE* 13. Are you willing to accept the responsibilities of being a mother, or going through an abortion? And I don't care how careful you are, if you are going to have sex you must be willing to accept the chance of becoming pregnant.

Be VERY careful, and do what you think is right.

For God's sake, don't do it! You may regret it big time afterwards. If you don't believe that, take a look at some of the girls in my science class. They did it and now they are pregnant. They are 15/16 year olds. Not that much older than you are. Girl younger than you have gotten pregnant and have gotten diseases, so just don't take the risk. It's not worth it. Like Stumbling said, if you have sex you must also be able to accept the risk of becoming pregnant. It's not something you want to go through. I know people who have had a kid at 15 and their life has not been the same since. This probably sound like a sex ed class, but it does happen in real life. So just think about that and keep us posted on your decision.

only u can answer that question darling its not about age its about weather u are mentaly and fiscally ready for it
    MAKE RIGHT LIVING GROW
    mUah
    ~Frebbie
    MY FORUM ~~~~~ www.****edforum.tk

Well, there is an old adage that says "If you need to ask don't do it". If you are questioning it then you probably do not understand the full meaning of sex.

Think about it this way. A loooong time down the road (okay, like 10 years, but thats a long time right?) you probably will not be with your current boyfriend, and will probably realize that you did not know what love was then. I think you will be much happier if you wait until you are with someone you can truly say you love and would not mind staying with for a long time.

I waited until i was 19, with my current girlfriend, and it is the best decision of my life. I can truly say that no matter what the future holds, I will not regret having done it.

Okay, so that was all kinda fluff. The bottom line is that I suggest waiting until you are fully ready to have sex, not being pressured into it by your boyfriend.

Don't do it cause you're boyfriend has been wanting to. Do it only when you feel comfortable. Don't let him tell you WHY you should be comfortable to. Also, before you do it, make sure you do TONS of research on STDs and how to prevent them and pregnancy and a lot of shit. There's LOTS of stuff that you should know before just "having sex". I for one am glad that you're at least on this forum asking about it.

Rod Steele

You're too young. You shouldnt be having sex anyway til you're 100% ready for it and actually want to do it, and as you said yourself, you're not sure... Dont give into your boyfriends pressure, if he loves you he'll wait.
    "When I was 4 years old, they tried to test my IQ.
    They showed me this picture of 3 oranges and a
    pear. They asked me which one was different and
    did not belong. They taught me different was
    wrong."
    - Ani DiFranco -

My friends mum once gave me this great bit of advice - if in doubt don't. It's your minds way of telling you it isn't right for you yet.

And if he can't wait, he doesn't love you.

Sorry if that seems harsh, but that is the view from here.

I reckon 13 is way to young O_O, i know nowday every1 is havin sex like bunnyies in a hot day, but comon :/
    Just a opinion

well, he is 18, my best friends brother, and he keeps saying he doesn't want to go off to college a virgin.. i know i love him, and i want to do it. i guess i was just asking if ppl think i'm to you to do it.

Sarah

no. no no no no no! don't go having sex so young just because your very young, very horny boyfriend wants you too. trust us! it's a bad idea. you are not ready.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    at 13, you still dunno what love is. to you love is the person that you think is cute or the person's hand you hold. wait till you get older.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

do you really want the age you lost yoru virginity to be 13? i mean.. your probly not gonna marry this boy, youll only regret having done this later in life. When you find the man who you get married to and really love, youll feel foolish, dont do sumthin your gonna regret later. anyways, when yoru reply to the question "when did you lose yrou virginity?" is "13" youre gonna seem like a slutty girl.

How long have you been dating this guy?
    "When I was 4 years old, they tried to test my IQ.
    They showed me this picture of 3 oranges and a
    pear. They asked me which one was different and
    did not belong. They taught me different was
    wrong."
    - Ani DiFranco -

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast