+ Follow This Topic

Thread: He's leaving

He's leaving

I think men are confusing as hell, most of all the one I'm interested in.
    If a man got a new job and he is moving away in less than four months, and he found out that a beautiful woman (the type who would normally be totally out of his league) is absolutely crazy about and smitten by him, would that keep him from leaving?

Not necessarily because that might not work out and the job may be a once in a lifetime. Just because you may be out of his league looks wise you may not have a personality?
    Plus - nobody is out of anybody's league.

Not if he respects himself. He wouldn't gamble a good opportunity on an unknown female.

Would her feelings about him make her follow him?
    Spammer Spanker

why won't he take u along? How long have u been together, that he needs to go alone?
    That's selfish of him.
    I not compremise something before then, evaluate everything that has happened and is worth leaving for?
    Like mentioned before, don't think about looks all the time, because I know a few of my friends that could get better looking girlfriends, but that person makes them happy.
    People consider from my pic in ( Mirror, Mirror ) as a cute face, but I'm more concerned about, If people will accept for what I have to say, and what I do in life and how I show it.
    If you believe in yourself, others
    will believe in you too.
    Maybe he thought that you weren't going to work long term.

Talk to him and ask him what made become resentful of you.

P.S. Break ups are tough, but there are more out there to satisfy your needs, so cheer up
    Last edited by Kromat; 16-04-08 at 06:03 AM.

" Nothing is a waste of time, if you use the experience wisely."
    => Auguste Rodin

Quote Originally Posted by jbrowning View Post
    I think men are confusing as hell
    Ahmen.., you can say that again..

Quote Originally Posted by jbrowning View Post
    If a man got a new job and he is moving away in less than four months, and he found out that a beautiful woman (the type who would normally be totally out of his league) is absolutely crazy about and smitten by him, would that keep him from leaving?
    Well.., with that attitude (the type who would normally be totally out of his league).., no.., that wouldn't keep him from leaving at all..

I'm going to go on and ask to know why you picked the word "normally" in accounting for the event.., Is there something unusual now.. that makes the woman now all of a sudden interested in this man that wasn't "normally" there before? What is this something? Is it the fact that he's leaving and unavailable? Is it the fact that he may be leaving and the potential fear of loss? Or is it his new job? Don't answer that.., just think about it.., give it some thought.. now..,

Truth be told.., looks are not as powerful of a motivator as you may think they are.., they certainly don't entitle you to anything.., you may feel differently.., but looks alone count for very little..

You have to ask yourself what would motivate him to stay.., key word: (motivate).., Beauty & looks are somewhat of a motivator.., but with a new job.., comes more money.., and we all know what follows.., we "all" know what follows.. including me.., including you.., including him... So then you must ask yourself.., "for what other reason would he be motivated to stay?".. give that some thought.., that's important.. it's important because it's the answer to your question..

To answer your question.., you have to know what his bottons are.. does he like assertive & aggressive women.. submissive & feminine women.. creativity.., artistic types.., intellectual types.., childish types.., playful types.., etc.., What appeals to him? And of all that.., what has he seen from you? Don't assume anything.., be certain.. because unless you're 100% positive and certain.., the answer is "no.., he hasn't really got to see that side to me yet".., now.., beyond that.., there's also the issue of "connection".., can you really say there was really any chemistry or connection there? "It's a yes or no question.., much like if someone where to ask you if you were pregnant or not.., there's no such thing as i'm a little pregnant.. you either are or your not.. yes or no?".., Well.., if there wasn't any connection there.., then you have your answer.. "who are you in his life? and why should he stay?".. "nobody.. and for no reason"..

Alternative answer:

Spite.., (simply said.., because he can leave.. and that's what he'll do).., Perhaps before this new job came along or before he had to leave.. this "beautiful woman who was SO out of his league".., was not interested in him.., and now given recent events.., the situation has changed.., so you are asking why a man who is filled with the aftermath of being ignored and feeling like this woman was disinterested in him.., (bitterness, hostility, hate, anger, permanently neutral feelings).., will feel compelled to somehow stay back? I don't think more needs to be said here.. pretty self-evident..

Giga's suggestion:

If she really does feel something for him.., would she be willing to follow him?

Best,

GrkScorp
    If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.