+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How can I be attractive ?

How can I be attractive ?

As there is nothing about me that a woman would like.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    you need to have someone look at you before they can help you, darling.

George needs to get some mojo happening, and a carpet of shag chest hair.

Don't worry, be happy!

Listen mate, before you start asking questions relating to attractiveness of the opposite sex (and we all do - no matter what race, gender, personality, social standing or attractiveness) you need to ask yourself what brought you here to pose this question in the first place. Why do you feel unattractive? Do you have low confidence, if so why? Because it's not going to be that you're not attractive, the problem you need to solve is WHY you feel unattractive and manage that.

Because no girl has agreed to be my girlfriend and because no woman has asked to be my girlfriend or made her intentions to be my girlfriend clear.

I am not able to 'pick up' women and to get anything physical from a woman requires a lot of effort where for other men it comes a lot easier and when they ask a woman to be their girlfriend she will say yes, or she will express her intention to want to be his girlfriend.

It is not as simple as asking if she will be your girlfriend but that is the end result.

why do you want a gf so badly?!
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Quote Originally Posted by ecojeanne View Post
    why do you want a gf so badly?!
    Sex, affection, something to do on a friday and sunday night. Someone to come home to to help with the lonileness, a warm bed at night, the usual stuff. I am not a child therefore why does anyone ever want a boyfriend or girlfriend. The answer should be obvious.

those things are nice george, but you have a idealistic view. there is a flip side and when with the wrong person it can be quite irritating to downright impossible. sometimes people are much better off being alone. doesn't mean they are feeling lonely. you need to enjoy your own company before you can enjoy other company otherwise it's a lost cause.
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

those things are nice george, but you have a idealistic view. there is a flip side and when with the wrong person it can be quite irritating to downright impossible. sometimes people are much better off being alone. doesn't mean they are feeling lonely. you need to enjoy your own company before you can enjoy other company otherwise it's a lost cause.
    I know 'my own company' very well. Why is my view of wanting comapny idealistic ?

I reckon you'd be better off getting tips from female friends about how to improve (or male if you lack female friends that are close enough), don't go for girls at the typical spots (bars, clubs e.t.c. Superficial attitudes incarnated roam there), and don't necessarily treat it as a matter of charming girls, you could just as easily start off by just being a friendly chap and see where it leads.

@BoredGeorge

I agree with you, every human being "needs": food, air, water and indeed a healthy relationship with the oppisite sex. I wonder about these people who say that you don't need a gf to feel happy.

It might be true for a while but at some time of everybody's life, we need this warm relationship.

no people don't need a relationship with the opposite sex. that's been drilled into you from the beginning. it's not true

no people don't need a relationship with the opposite sex. that's been drilled into you from the beginning. it's not true
    Yes it is true it has been drilled into you that we do not. Do you think it is all one big conspiracy to sell condoms and makeup?

Attitude.

And you can change your attitude over time.

As a woman, I have dated different men. Different in terms of looks, jobs, political views, etc. And me dating them, had nothing to do with their looks, jobs, or political views.

I have not dated many, but those I have dated have had an ok or good portion of selfconfidence. It does not mean that they cannot show vulnerability or insecurity. Please do not confuse the two.

But selfconfidence - being true to who you are even when people don't agree, even when you are weak, even when you are on top of the world, etc.

Your first message in this thread implies the opposite. So, perhaps you need to figure out how to build your selfconfidence. If that is true, then do things for yourself - succeed for yourself - whether it has to do with going to a pub, participating in politics, getting a new outfit, going to fitness, or even pretending to be selfconfident in certain moments when you perhaps challenge yourself to approach a woman.....eventually you will build yourself up. And it will feel like a challenge often. But do it

Perhaps now is not the time to look outside (for a girlfriend) but inside (for who you could be).

I remember hearing once, that if you look outside all the time, then nobody is home. You need to be 'at home' first if you want to have someone WANT to visit you.

...i hope this makes sense
    Last edited by dimwit; 05-08-09 at 06:01 AM.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Are you bi-polar?

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast