+ Follow This Topic

Thread: sexual performance

sexual performance

i'm 18, she's 17...when me and my girlfriend first started having sex, i could pretty much last as long as i wanted or atleast long enough to bring her to orgasm and then some. it seems like the last two or three times we've done it i have just sucked...i havent been able to last very long nor make her orgasm...its really bothering me...she even gave me head to get me off before we had sex and even that didnt help....could it be stress.....i live 3 1/2 hours away from this girl and i miss her so much that it multiplies all my other stresses by a million. is there anything i can do?

eat strawberries before sexual intercourse

"In the future, everyone will be famous for 15 minutes..." -Andy Warhol

Try a thicker condom. If you're not using one, USE ONE! Try those ones with the numbing agent on the inside (to numb our penus).

Rod Steele

just masterbate a time or two before you see her. As they say in that ben stiller movie, "Never go out with a loaded pistol." lol. It helps a lot with how long we can last.

"omg i've been going out with a loaded gun!"....
    "people get hurt that way!"
    ...yea usually i do and it helps but she did give me a bj before we had actual intercourse and i figured it would help but apparently it didnt...i think it was just stress because i was more relaxed sunday morning when we did it and i lasted a lot longer.....but i think i might go pick up the numbing rubbaz....and yes sfalexi, i do use them and get this she's also on birth control if u can believe that.....im being as safe as possible

Try the website

longl.hostrator.com

Follow the steps and that should do.

Not to sure in how far this is related to you, but you may at least find this an interesting read:

[URL="http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/03/080331145115.htm"]http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/03/080331145115.htm[/URL]

Good Sexual Intercourse Lasts Minutes, Not Hours, Therapists Say
    ScienceDaily (Apr. 2, 2008) — Satisfactory sexual intercourse for couples lasts from 3 to 13 minutes, contrary to popular fantasy about the need for hours of sexual activity, according to a survey of U.S. and Canadian sex therapists.

---

Then again my wife loves it when we have sex for longer periods of time, but that's teasing, forplay, intercourse, interupting the intercourse, more teasing and foreplay, more intercourse, and so on. I love giving her multiple orgasms.
    Last edited by Yggdrasil; 08-06-09 at 12:27 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Yggdrasil View Post
    Not to sure in how far this is related to you, but you may at least find this an interesting read:

[URL="http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/03/080331145115.htm"]http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/03/080331145115.htm[/URL]

Good Sexual Intercourse Lasts Minutes, Not Hours, Therapists Say
    ScienceDaily (Apr. 2, 2008) — Satisfactory sexual intercourse for couples lasts from 3 to 13 minutes, contrary to popular fantasy about the need for hours of sexual activity, according to a survey of U.S. and Canadian sex therapists.

---

Then again my wife loves it when we have sex for longer periods of time, but that's teasing, forplay, intercourse, interupting the intercourse, more teasing and foreplay, more intercourse, and so on. I love giving her multiple orgasms.
    This is a zombie thread brought back by a faggot spammer.

Look at the date.

Thx Fras. I should have checked the date of the first post. LOL.

To err is human. To forgive is divine.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

To close all old threads is genious... but there's probably a reason they're not already locked.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Because the admin hasn't developed a way to do it yet, and I sure as hell aren't going to spend all my time doing it myself.

Try Kegel exercises! Search it up on google.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]