+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Friend into BSDM Pet relationship, Losing her?

Friend into BSDM Pet relationship, Losing her?

I have a friend who I used to be close with, At one stage she wanted a relationship with me I made mistakes and let her down. I signed up to the same site as I was curious to find out more about BSDM. Few months ago she started to change when she got on the site now I don't have a problem with BSDM as I try to keep my mind open.

I have feelings for her and she knows this she asked about me being on the site her words were "Look I know we haven't hung out in a while and stuff, but if this is you're way of trying to get close again then I can tell you now - it's not the right path." I'm not sure if she means the path to get close again or our path together.

Shes moved in with the guy now I'm afraid I'm going to lose my friend and the woman I love, I met the guy once and shook hands with him he was older and when me and her hugged he was watching us.

The night before we went to a party she got drunk and came up to me and we kissed. She said she was drunk and it was accident but she remembers it we also held hands and she asked me to cuddle her. I didn't know about the guy until the next day when I got on to the site she logged on too at mine.

I don't know what to do her sister knows about it but theirs nothing we can do, Anyone with some advice would be good. I've decided to stop all contact I can't be friends with her while she has sexual relations that I know of with this other guy and others.... I'm very worried but she won't listen.

Bump, Really need some advice

Sorry, you're hurting but whats to tell you, Pheo. She's spelled it out to you quite clearly. She's in a relationship with another man and she's told you that you trying to get back with her is the wrong path. Go no contact and if she contacts you, delete it without responding. If you do that, you'll get on with your love life more quickly, just like she has.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Thing I don't get is why still try to get close to me, The relationship is strange she acts like shes not in one. Pretty much lost my friend and I can't stop thinking about it.

Shes never got any money, Doesn't have a job or car she used to be really good but shes falling...