+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is she playing with me?, do she likes me?

Is she playing with me?, do she likes me?

Hi!, Im 18 years old and Im here because need and advice about a girl... Last days i have been feeling pretty bad

I met her in school and we became friends really fast and started to hang out a lot, at first i was ok with the friendship, but lately i have started to think about her a lot. The problem is that she acts weird, i cant really tell if she is intersted in me or not, she search for me everytime, sometimes when i finish a class she is waiting for me in the window and we go to the park and keep a lot of time talking until our next class starts. But the problem is that she has some strange actitud, for example, she didnt want to sit next to me in the movies, what is pretty strange since the other night she was acting a little jellous when i was talking with another girl.

I really like her, and dont want to ruin our friendship if i mess up, sometimes i think she is only interested in me as a friend, but how can i really tell?. We do spend a lot of time togheter. But she trying to avoid doing stuff alone with me is pretty frustating, there is one girl that is always with her and when im telling her that we should go out to the movies she says "yes, that would be great!, lets go and get kelly too".

Sometimes i think she noticed im starting to like her so is avoiding close contact because dont want to be with me. Sometimes i think she is only playing with my mind.

With other girls it was easier, i just aske her out and if they said "no" it was ok, not big deal, but as i said i really like her and dont want to ruin our frindship if she is not interested.

What should i do?, im clueless, frustrated and... sad

Thanks a lot.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    you're in the same boat as a few people on this forum. they are all scared that they will lose their friendship with a girl because they are attracted to her. however it doesn't do any good just to sit around and wonder. if you feel that you're close to your friend and things won't change after you say you want to start a converstation then just tell her straight up that you like her. if you feel that things might actually change, then you're not close enough to her. my main advice would be just ask her our alone... if she refuses, she is either avoiding you cuz she is shy or she doesnt' want to give you the wrong idea. any way you should talk to her about it and find out how she feels instead of asking strangers.. go straight to the source. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Figure out what you'd want more. Be her friend and just hang out now and then/gossip, or be involved with her and do things like kiss, hold hands, blah blah. I know you'd rather have her as a GF, but you don't want to blow the friendship if that doesn't work that way right?

Well, just flirt man. Do/say little things in a flirty way and see how she reacts to it. If she flirts back that's awesome. Let your actions do the talking, Make her have an idea you like her and see how she reacts to it. I think if you're honestly not sure if she likes you, saying straight up that you like her is not a really really good idea. Girls aren't dumb, she'll know.

After doing this, eventually ask her out. I think it's kind of dumb to say you like someone, then ask them out at another time you speak to them. Just get it over with and move on with her or without her.

Think about it, and say to yourself, "Does she do/say/act the same way to me as she does to her other guy friends?" If she does then she may only want you as a friend. I'd just go for it if I were you. If it doesn't work it may hurt, but if it does won't you be glad it did? If you want something go for it.

I guess i have been a little... shy, in fact I wasn't shy at all until I started to feel something for her. Last time we went with that friend to the movies, and she looked beautiful, and i didnt say a thing... Argh, how i regret it.

I dont know if i should flirt or be more direct, as long as i have seen her mother overprotects her, and she hardly knows her father, so maybe she proceed with caution in this kind of stuff.

Should I buy something to her?, maybe i could show her that im intersted by showing how do i notice what do she likes. I have a full list in my mind of things that i heard she said were nice.

I dont know, I dont know, I dont know.

I had this girlfriend who i didnt like at first, but she was pretty sweet and eventually we end up thogeter and our relationship lasted more than a year. Why cant i do the same?

Maybe I should ask her out, just the two of us, but how can i do that if she gives as a fact that her friend is going to come with us, most probably i will expose my true feelings if I insist on going alone with her.

One friend told me to ignore her, for some days, to see how does she reacts. Maybe I could tell if she really like me like this, but i dont know, sounds a little risky... And i like being with her.

I will try to flirt more, i dont know, maybe thats my mistake, Im being a little too cautelous... I dont know....

At least im feeling better than the other night, thats because i decided i will try, no matter what, i cant go on like this, its better to find out what she really feels, if she only want me as a friend so be it, but i need to know it, i need to be sure that i did what i could.

Something that makes me wonder is that sometimes she is more open to other persons, im the only one that she treats so.. strange, the other night i saw here holding very close to one friend of mine crossing arms, and i dont think she is interested in him since almost never see him, she is with me... But she cant even sit next to me in the movies, much less holding my arm.

Something that makes me wonder is that sometimes she is more open to other persons, im the only one that she treats so.. strange
    Think of it this way, Maybe she does that with those guys because it's easier to do that with someone you don't like, as opposed to someone you do. It's not like you'll care about them brushing you off because you really don't like them anyways. There's no fear of rejection involved.

Hey since you're friends with one of your friends, ask her to find out if that girl likes you at all. Just have her bring up a conversation that involves you, and have her ask if she likes you. Don't tell your friend to tell that girl you like her though, just find out if she has any mutual feelings for you.

That's of course an easy way to do it, but it works. Assuming she'd be willing to tell her friend that type of thing. Either way just go for it man. Hang out once or twice more and get it over with. Ask her to dinner instead of a movie. She'd have to be dumb to say, "Well my friend should come!" Say you asked her not her friend. Say, "Hey let's go out to eat this weekend, just me and you."