+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Hard time coming...

Hard time coming...

I started sexual relations about two months ago with my boyfriend and since then we've tried a few poses...Doggy style doesn't do anything for me,missionary position did the 1st time we had sex,but mostly because his hips were bouncing against the clitoris zone and doesn't do much...deep penetration hurts(the only time it doesn't hurt is when I'm on top)..Me on top of him sometimes it has some effect,other times it doesn't(and lately I haven't been able to come this way)...the only way sure way for me to come is me laying on a bed,stomach down, with my legs totally closed and him on top penetrating me...it feels good because it feels tight and I think it's because of that it gives more sensation...It's a bit frustarting for me to only come this way because most of the time we haven't got a bed to put in practice that position,so the other times we have sex(like in a car for example) I can't come because it isn't on this position(or while I'm on top of him, in a car ,most of the times it takes time before I come and he always comes before me or can't hold himself for too long)...So,what other positions do you suggest that would be a sure way to make a woman come?Also is there something I can do to him to make him hold himself a little longer?I've heard that performing oral sex is a good way to retard a man's orgasm...

I like to be on top, personally. I also have limited positions I can cum in. Sometimes missionary, never doggy. And the same as you, on my stomach (except with my legs open, not closed). I also like side by side from behind - cuz that leaves hands free to roam.....

squeeze your vagina around his penis. like your doing keegles this really helps and gives you great orgasms.
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

People change and forget to tell each other.

Get more in tune with yourself sexually... get to know your own body better. Also, sex is wayyyy more than the feeling down there between yuor legs... Sex should be a full body experience... hands, lips, arms, legs, hips, stomach... everything. Concentrate on this, and make it a whole body experience, rahter than limiting it. You will come sooner, and it will be better.

Thanks for all the replies!...I was wondering,is there anyway to retard or make him hold is orgasm longer so that I can cum at the same time or first than him?It's because after he comes,I acn't cum by any other means and what arouses me is seeing him aroused...

King Zarathu Guest
    Yeah, he can do PC muscle exercises.

[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PC_muscle[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel
    Thanks for all the replies!...I was wondering,is there anyway to retard or make him hold is orgasm longer so that I can cum at the same time or first than him?It's because after he comes,I acn't cum by any other means and what arouses me is seeing him aroused...
    Make sure he is masturbating on his own at least daily if not several times per day. He will last longer. Nothing else I have tried has worked well.

Blood flow enhancers can also do a lot to shorten his refractory period.

My girlfriend is most turned on right at the point of my orgasm. She gets into such a frenzy after I am done, she wants it in her right away again. Unfortunately I need about 20-45 minutes on average before round (2,3,4 or whatever).

I can get around this problem by making sure I last long enough for her to have at least two orgasms and to be exhausted overall. Anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour of sex is more than enough for that. Masturbation is the key though. Don't let the guy get all lazy on you and forget to do it ahead of time.
    Last edited by Cardinal; 11-05-06 at 01:34 PM.

Make sure you are fully aroused before you start... make sure he pleases you so much and you are 'wet' before he even goes in you... then, while is penetrating you, take you hand and rub your clit... it doesn't make you a slut and it doesn't make him a bad lover... but let him know when you are cumming... tell him to let you know when he is getting close... so that way you can slow it down and allow yourself more time...

if you get him a cock ring, that prolongs the orgasm and can keep him going for a lot longer... it cost about 10$ and you can even get a vibrating cock ring and then it have help you with your clit!

You sound fairly typical. Many women have to "learn" to have orgasms with a partner, and many find it more difficult to climax during intercourse than from oral sex or fingering.

So have fun learning together! Some things that work for various couples include:
    - Plenty of foreplay. Help him learn to pleasure you orally. If you have a preliminary orgasm before he inserts, you may find the second (and third and . . . ) climax happens more easily.

- Girl-on-top positions. She has MUCH better control over speed and depth, as well as where and how hard things touch. Once she learns for herself what it takes to get her to climax, she can start teaching him.

- Give him a climax early in the foreplay. Use your hands or mouth, or press your hip against him. Make sure he knows it's going to happen, and cooperates. Then you'll have plenty of time to play and get yourself ready while he re-charges. And when he DOES go inside you, he'll last longer.