+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Hello from the Psycho Magnet! Scott green's introduction!

Hello from the Psycho Magnet! Scott green's introduction!

Hey, I'm Scott Green, though my friends call me Scotty. Just thought I'd post an intro so ya all know a little more about me.

So where do I start? Ok, so I work as a computer animator and 3d artist, in my spare time i write political and religious satire, i'm working on two books, and sing in a rock band. Keeps me pretty busy.

Im still staying with my mom, after several failed relationships, probably cos I tend to date psychos. Seriously, I keep getting crazy stalker chicks who grind me down till I eventually agree to date them. Hey, guess I like the drama and attention. My current gf is a dwarf, as someone told me they had really tight coochies, and ive also dated a chick with no arms, so I guess I'm weird in some way? My last gf said I'm some sort of sex addict, which is just total BS, and I don't even believe in such a thing as sex addicts.

Anyways, any questions for me, fire away!
    Last edited by scott green; 12-10-11 at 02:42 AM.

Thank you: That explains a lot.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Oh, and I also think I'm quite a romantic kinda guy.

I also tend to go more for personality than looks, though when I go for looks I more go for a nice smile than a nice rack. A smile says everything about a girl.
    Last edited by scott green; 12-10-11 at 02:54 AM.

Hi and welcome. We may disagree about most everything (to this point anyway) but that is what makes a forum fun. We can have a good lively debate over the issues. So again, welcome. Oh and I agree about the smile thing. Fortunately, I have a hot wife (at least I think so...she is my type) who also has a great smile.