+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I don't know why I feel like this?

I don't know why I feel like this?

I meet this guy about three months ago he just got out of the military.From the day we meet we had this really intens thing going on not LOVE or anything,but i've never connected witha guy on that level before.Last week he e-maild me to say he doesn't think we should see each other anymore because he's got a lot of stuff he's got to deal with.
    I tried to convince myself that it didn't bother me but this really hurts.
    I'm 20 years old and i've only had one other serious boy friend and that lasted two years ,and this only lasted three months it shouldn't bother me this much. It's like i'm here but my mind is always somewhere else ,and I can't stop thinking about him. How do I get over this?
    I won't hate myself to be loved by you

Confront it. Let the heartache sink in. Trying to hide from it only prolongs things. Other than that, spend plenty of time with friends.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

keep yourself busy!

If he just came back from the military, he may indeed need some time to deal with things.

Consider the fact that he may be doing the kindest, most loving thing he can think of by protecting you from whatever "those things" are. Change your perspective.
    Spammer Spanker

He's a user.He used you and you without a good reason.It happens very often with stupid guys.
    You deserve better.Only 20 yr old.Get a life man!Forget bout love affairs.It's not the end of the world.You have plenty to taste.Go girl!!!

This man did you a big favor...he has to deal with issues that could make you miserable for a long time. Forgetting him is quicker..and easier believe me !
    I feel for you, but you are so young...move on.Live it up !
    For a complete archive of all the relationship advice I have ever given, visit: [URL="http://www.thelovecounsellor.com/"]TheLoveCounsellor.com[/URL].