+ Follow This Topic

Thread: what does she really feel ?

what does she really feel ?

Hi,looking for female advice. My girlfriend moved out about a month ago. She said she had trust issues, she was suspicious & thought I was texting someone but I never have. I showed her my phone but she was still suspicious. She says she loves me but is NOT in love with me anymore. Since she moved out we still talk every day, we date at least twice a week. We go out to restaurants, salsa dancing or just out for the day.
    When we walk together she grabs my hand. We still kiss & cuddle in public. She has stayed overnight a couple of times & we are going on holiday together for a week in September.
    I love this girl more than anything & have told her how I feel.
    Just cannot work out how or what she is thinking... Help please

your not tellin us her story. your making it seem your scott free. what causes the trust issues. basicly her feeling are hurt and you better not **** it up this time. get a new number and throw your old phone away in front of her would be a great start...and delete facebook and all your msges also....

most of there the trust issues come from.

That is the whole story.. She had a problem with her past boyfriend who was cheating on her.
    I've told her my phone is on the table & she is welcome to pick it up & go thru it anytime she wants. I'm not hiding anything.
    I've never cheated on any girlfriend & this girl is more than special.
    How can we bring back the spark ?

Quote Originally Posted by gar285 View Post
    She says she loves me but is NOT in love with me anymore.
    There is very little you can do to come back from this. This is what she is thinking, there is nothing to work out. If you keep hanging around her she might come back on her own, but there is little more you can do other than just keep being yourself and seeing what happens.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

She is an insecure loony. Do you really think that she'll change - I very much doubt it.

Quote Originally Posted by gar285 View Post
    She says she loves me but is NOT in love with me anymore.
    That's what you really are trying to figure out. Maybe she mean it, that she loves you but not in love anymore. If you want to have her trust back though you have never cheated, try to think and throw away the source of her doubt, in front of her. And let her feel that you never cheated.

I say ignore her for a while..she needs some time alone to sit down and reflect on the relationship. If she truly loves you she will realize that while you are gone, and she will initiate contact.