+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Matrix Reloaded Philosophy

Cool Matrix Reloaded Philosophy

I M THE TRUTHMAKER AND I WILL REVEAL TO YOU ALL WHAT IS THE CONCEPT OF THE ORIGINAL MATRIX!

Read this carefully, cause this is the only holeless explanation of hows and whys of the matrix theorem.

1.) FIRST QUESTION IS.......who actually made machines?
    HUMANS! So humans have initialy spawned an AI, which then made offsprings and developed further without control. But there is an initial problem with creation of the AI. AI as spawned by humans is actually copied matrix of the one that we all are born into.

Let me explain. As above so below principle aplies here. If humans generated machine artificial inteligence, they made them with same concepts and same logic their brain is used to perceive reality. So....machines are actually copies of human logic and human way of perceiving things.

And that is the major explanation why machines are kepting humans inside matrix. If it was human battery combined with fusion theory correct, why the hell machines didnt use elephants instead of humans. I doubt any elephant would deny matrix full of female elephants ready to mate.

So the battery theory collapses here. But if we take into account what we said earlier about who made machines and if u take into account what Architect said about "studying the human psyche" you are on the right path of understanding the true meaning of the matrix web.

Matrix was primarily designed as an experiment for machines to understand better about their creators, ergo understanding better themselves.

Proposed theory about secondary matrix is ok aka real world with Zion and whole the yin yang struggle going on there, might be an experiment as in 1984 novel.....experiment which puts disident human minds in some kind of "other directory" where they face every once and then "recycle bin" like deletion....as they wouldnt accept the program.

That is full of scenario flaws. Machines could in fact just lobotomize people who wouldnt accept program or cut their neuro pathways at the right places and there would never come to any form of mutiny. Or as said use elephants instead.

This explains why machines need humans, and they need them bad. Cause humans are the only link that will enable machines to understand their OWN EXISTENCE. Machines are actually struggling badly to UNDERSTAND.

Theory behind their main phylosopher the Architect is the COMPLETE MATHEMATICAL HARMONY. That is the machines proposed way of getting outside of their own matrix.

Because humans put their logic and their concepts into machines, the initial input of robot creation was still the main reason why robots are imperfect. And as they make human experiment with Zion and matrix and rebbels and all, they are in fact trying to solve the puzzle behind causality.

Causality is the main issue behind this movie. All, humans and machines are orchestrated by causality. Nothing escapes it. And machines are desperately try to solve it, cause they too trying to solve the mistery of their existence.

Let me explain my main theory..............

Let us say that there are numerous levels of existence, aka matrixes, every next is an offspring of previous. And as they copy themselves down, every next generation reality is more flawed and less perfect.

Lets say there are for instance 22 levels of existence. Each one down is less perfect and then we come to our level, our universe with humans on planet earth. This is the original lets say 4th level from bottom matrix.

In this level there are same rules as in 21st level. As above so below. And lets presume machines are made by humans and that machines constitute yet another level of matrix, lets say level 3.

My guess is.....humans didnt actually succeed in any explanation of how and why of their existence. But machines are smarter. There has been a mistake and machines were able to grasp humans into a lock (as we would put our creator in prison) where they could study them.

And is there a better way to understand yourself by analysing your own GOD?

No machines need humans to understand themselves. And there lies almost perfect theory behind mathematical harmony they are trying to acomplish. Strive for perfection.......isn't that so human emotion?

Why would a machine care for perfection, or would agent Smith care for more power. That's an emotion and concept of desires make robots imperfect.

My guess is next. Neo, Trinity, Morpheus and Zion are irrelevant. They are just a part of a game, part of a study of human psyche conducted by an our offspring to better understand its existence.

And what I believe is the ultimate end of the flaw, that started with replicating one universe after another.

Robots are replica of human existence. Nothing new. They are just as same as we are, they fight, they got fractions, different believes, desires etc. Robots are smarter and they are trying to stop the madness that started with the first and original matrix.

GOD......original matrix.....for instance 22 or certain levels of matrixes on a way down to our level....everyone with more flaws, more imperfection.....robots are here to end it...........by studying previous level (humans) and develop mathematical perfection which would end all another replications of matrixes.

There are just matrixes. Nothing is real. It has no ground to build on. That is what we should all understand.
    George Bush is a puppet as we all are.

Causality is the issue. Causality leaves no room for error. All is decided before. We are just here to understand what was already decided with the first spark.

Finally original matrix will become differentiated, it will become aware of all options and than seize to exist in this way. And robots are the final stage of that quest for perfection.

Back to creator, back to perfection, back to GOD.

-__- lol. abit insane post.
    Life is a mystery...

What is this junk?
    Heit ist mein taug.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i'm guessing more boring bullshit from carman?? raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...