+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I am Cyborg, I am a seduction coach and writer of personal erotica

I am Cyborg, I am a seduction coach and writer of personal erotica

I went from super shy guy to seducer over a 6 month period years ago. I had a brutal break up with my wife and was angry at women. I found great strength in that anger and quickly turned it into a powerful tool to overcome my shyness. That was years ago and I have never been alone since. I have taken it upon myself to personally coach many of my friends with their problems in their love lives. I have assisted women but primarily work with men as I feel I can more directly relate to their issues.

Things such as shyness, lack of so called confidence and the inability to approach someone or hold their attention in an interesting conversation are my favorite issues to address.

I have had particularly good results with the written word. Some of my erotic stories have been circulated widely across the web.

maybe you could use some help in your love life pursuites? Help is a mere email or phone call away.

Seize life now... this is the only one you will have.

<//don't need your email here//>

I love the smell of spam in the morning... preferably with a side order of eggs...

Quote Originally Posted by Aeradalia View Post
    I love the smell of spam in the morning... preferably with a side order of eggs...
    lol
    "Invest wisely and have money work hard for you"