+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone else want sex all the time?

Anyone else want sex all the time?

OK, I am not some horny teenager or anything, but right now in my life I just can't seem to get enough, and to those of you who know about my FWB thing, it has been settled, the guy was actually concerned about moving too quickly because of me just getting out of a divorce and the fact that I have children, he didn't want to scare me off. Anyway, I'm in my mid 20's and I seem to have sex on my brain for a majority of the day. This is a fairly new thing for me because when I was dating my ex I was not like this at all, even when we first got together. Anyone else like this, or have you been like this with a particular partner? Probably a stupid question but I figured I'd ask.

Hey....
    If i had a girl friend like you, I would be the luckiest guy in the world...

How old is your youngest child, and for how long has this been going on? Because it could simply be that your hormones are trying to get themselves back into balance after giving birth, nursing, etc...

Then again, women hit their sexual peak in their late 20s and 30s. Maybe you are just becoming "prime".

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    When I with a guy and the sex is good........I can totally see having sex all the time. Actually I've been there....and I remember thinking while having sex....I could do this all the time....and not get bored with it.

And Im not even at my peak yet.......

Quote Originally Posted by shh!
    How old is your youngest child, and for how long has this been going on? Because it could simply be that your hormones are trying to get themselves back into balance after giving birth, nursing, etc...

Then again, women hit their sexual peak in their late 20s and 30s. Maybe you are just becoming "prime".

My son will be 2 next month. We reach our peak late 20's / 30's. Yikes! It looks like I'm getting there then. This has been going on and off for about 9 months, then I met the guy I am seeing and "getting some" just made me want it more and more. I feel sorry for him because I am pretty straight forward and I have pretty much told him that if I had it my way that we would be having sex all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by smilingeyes
    We reach our peak late 20's / 30's. Yikes! It looks like I'm getting there then. This has been going on and off for about 9 months, then I met the guy I am seeing and "getting some" just made me want it more and more. .
    Been there... (or more accurately, AM there...)

I feel sorry for him because I am pretty straight forward and I have pretty much told him that if I had it my way that we would be having sex all the time.
    Done that...

:-D

OK, I am not some horny teenager or anything, but right now in my life I just can't seem to get enough, and to those of you who know about my FWB thing, it has been settled, the guy was actually concerned about moving too quickly because of me just getting out of a divorce and the fact that I have children, he didn't want to scare me off. Anyway, I'm in my mid 20's and I seem to have sex on my brain for a majority of the day. This is a fairly new thing for me because when I was dating my ex I was not like this at all, even when we first got together. Anyone else like this, or have you been like this with a particular partner? Probably a stupid question but I figured I'd ask.
    smilingeyes, life sucks... lol... i think most people on LF know what it is, but i'm great at stating the obvious.. so allow me to begin...

guys and girls have their own sexual peaks... guys at like 20 and girls at like 30... that's about ten years apart... during this time.. they each walk around like they're in heat...

as guys get closer to 20, they start to feel the ugre to have sex every minute of the day... most guy that is... the problem is that at this age... (20) women have not even begun to feel that same urge... and this makes it hard for guys... after years of pity sex... it gets boring... and they focus on other things like work n' family... after 25, it's all downhill.. and the urge for sex starts to fade away... it's not gone, just not the same it used to be...

as women start to get closer to 30, they start to feel that same urge... the problem with that age is... (30), that most men have had enough of sex... most women have not enjoyed sex up to this point.. since they were not at their peak... this is a very hard time for women... i think it would be much harder to cope than the male peak... but there is a good side to it... u can get creative.. and it's not like most men get to enjoy women at their peak... u have to rekindle that spark... something you guy may have never seem be4... so it's not hopeless... it just takes a lil work...
    If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

Moral of the story is that males in their 20s should be connecting with women in their 30s...

yeah and do the whole demi moore thing.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra
    yeah and do the whole demi moore thing.
    lol... well.. that's one way to look at it i guess... lol
    If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

Quote Originally Posted by shh!
    Moral of the story is that males in their 20s should be connecting with women in their 30s...

I totally agree!!! My bf is 28 and Im 35, our libidos match! As for the question that started this thread, YES I DO.....all the time b/c my bf is the sexiest man on the face of this earth.

everyday at least twice. All the time.
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

People change and forget to tell each other.

Quote Originally Posted by blue
    everyday at least twice. All the time.
    There we go!

My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]

"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"

I don't think about sex more than once a week. Even then, it's more like a 10 minute fantasy session. Whenever i'm in the mood though, my man is not around, and whenever he's in the mood, he doesn't ask me anymore, which is great, because i'm never in the mood when he is.

My so is is 33 and im 24 soon to be 25 and he tells me that i think of sex all the time but he has told me that for him in his twemties he wanted it all the time now he wants it too but not everyminuite of the day. so we have sex about three to four times a week and i think it should be 7 days out of the week.
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

People change and forget to tell each other.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast