+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I dont know what to do :S

I dont know what to do :S

Hey guys /Girls

Situation really is ive been going out with a girl for 6 months now and we are great and happier than ever , Only problem is her parents still dont know and arent allowed to know due to religious reasons , if they found out then more than likely they will stop us from seeing each other ever again. Now Ive been thinking and i really am addicted to this girl. Im at the stage where she means the world to me and i just couldnt see us ever being apart , this is the first time ive ever felt about a girl like this. Now we spoke about this and she said well what would you prefer if it came to it.

1. We agree to break up but we stay really good friends and still each other alot and so on.

2. We stay together untill the time comes where they do find out or we have to split up for a reason and more than likely things dramatically change between our friendship.

Now number 1. seems like a brilliant idea as no one gets hurt but for me im at the stage where i just couldnt be just friends with her. Id always feel like this about her even as friends and it just wouldnt be the same. As mr Iglesias would say im " Addicted".

Number 2 seems like a very hurtful way but id much prefer that because i would be with her to be able to remember more great times we have had together and also i would have the amazing feeling knowing the girl of my dreams is still next to my side but i dont want her getting hurt in the long run in it all and i want whats best her .. As they say if you love someone you will do whats best for them and not your self.

Its being bugging me for weeks and weeks this and i just cant let it past how ever much i try. So to sum it up:

I dont want to agree a split up but i dont want her getting hurt in the long run. Im getting amazing feelings for her and i want to let her know this but i just cant do it as i dont want her worrying or start to think about number 1.

From A heart Breaking friend

Mwavy x
    Last edited by Mwavy; 28-07-08 at 09:14 AM.

Stay with her and be a good boyfriend, so that when a day comes to meet her parents you'll gain points by the facts like you treat their daughter right and make her happy, and also if they find out later, your relationship will be more than 6 months, so it'll be harder for them not to accept you. You're dating her, not her parents.
    How old are you two by the way? And do you belong to different religions?

anachronistic Guest
    You should continue the relationship unless you're going to desperate measures to spend time with her and make things work out. It builds character.

Thanks for that Advice Citycat That has helped alot =]

and She is 16 I am 17 , and her family belongs to a religion yet there family arent really deep into it , I am not in a religion just a Boy from Uk , And as you say treating her well , I have treated with tonnes of love and respect so im hoping when they day comes that her parents will see I am more than just a boy that they dont want dating her daugther.

anachronistic Guest
    When that day comes around, expect her family to be offended by keeping it a secret, and have an explanation for it all. Chances are they will be angry with you, and you will look like a bad guy. That's when you're girlfriend comes in. How she responds to her family's response will be key into earning your way into their circle of trust.

Thanks So much for the Replies Guys and girls it means alot and it has helped me alot , Ill hopefully speak to some of you soon

Yours most thankfully

Mwavy x

Quote Originally Posted by Mwavy View Post
    Thanks for that Advice Citycat That has helped alot =]

and She is 16 I am 17 , and her family belongs to a religion yet there family arent really deep into it , I am not in a religion just a Boy from Uk , And as you say treating her well , I have treated with tonnes of love and respect so im hoping when they day comes that her parents will see I am more than just a boy that they dont want dating her daugther.
    I'm glad that it helped.

Be careful how you treat her and once you two decide to tell her parents, take it gradually and think it through.