+ Follow This Topic

Thread: is my ex gf still interested?

is my ex gf still interested?

I've been thinking a lot about my ex a lot lately. We've been broken up for about 6 months or so. I miss her and think about her all the time. I want to know if there are any signs that she may still be interested. We still talk quite a bit. A little over a month ago she would send me instant messages just saying hi before she went to bed. And when I would talk to her on the phone she had that same sweet soft voice from when we were together. And when she would say good bye she said it in the same tone as when we were together. She has also asked me a few times if I was seeing anybody. My answer was always no. I started to get a little hopeful that maybe she would want to give our relationship a second chance. But whenever I would ask her to meet for lunch or something she would tell me she would be busy and then either change the subject or I wouldn't hear from her for almost a week. So then one night I decided to tell her that I missed her and that I think about her. She said that she knew I still had feelings for her and then changed the subject. Ever since I told her that she hasn't IM'd me just to say hi or talk to me in the same tone that she was before I told her how I felt. My question is this, from a woman's point of view, is she still interested?

I may not be a woman, but you gave her an opportunity to tell you her feelings when you told her you still had feelings for her. She didn't bite.

May I ask why you two broke up?

I think she's still interested, but the question is what are you going to do about it? Why are you two stuck in the friend zone? It seems like she's waiting for some kind of sign from you, some change, maybe. Did she have any major complaints about you before?
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    I think she's still interested, but the question is what are you going to do about it? Why are you two stuck in the friend zone? It seems like she's waiting for some kind of sign from you, some change, maybe. Did she have any major complaints about you before?
    I don't know about that. She KNOWS he has feelings for her. He even tried to tell her. She changed the subject. She had the opportunity to say there was still something there but she didn't bite.

I don't think she's interested anymore.

you told her you are interested and she didn't bite. Isn't interest? Maybe. It might be more complicated. Maybe she holds some grudge against you, maybe she is looking for some change form you, or maybe she just isn't interested but doesn't know how to tell you. Why don't you dig deeper and ask her what the real reason is?

Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    I may not be a woman, but you gave her an opportunity to tell you her feelings when you told her you still had feelings for her. She didn't bite.

May I ask why you two broke up?

We didn't really break up. It just kinda ended. We were spending way too much time together and it just got to be too much. She wanted some space. After a couple of weeks I asked when I could see her. She said it was the farthest thing from her mind. So I stopped calling and waited for her to call me. That didn't work out for me. We started talking again about a month later and have been just friends since.

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    I think you are right about her waiting for some kind of change in me. I'm pretty much in the same place that I was in when we stopped seing eachother. Same job, still live with my parents...for now, things like that. One of my biggest weaknesses is being too shy. I was kinda hoping that she would meet me half way when I told her I missed her. Maybe she wants me to go all the way with getting her back. If I really put myself out there and tell her how much I need her, rather than just telling her that I miss her and see what kind of a reaction I get, maybe she'll take me back. But my biggest fear is losing her all together. She is an important part of my life and I would rather have her as a friend than nothing at all.
    Her only major complaint was that I had grown too complacent with everything. That I no longer had any goals and stuff like that. It wasn't that I had no goals, which was true.