+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I kind of fancy this girl...

I kind of fancy this girl...

I'm in Year 8 and I've only had one girlfriend for around 4 months long, and have always been pretty shy around girls in general.

Anyway, one of my best mates who I'm with a lot has a girlfriend and often goes out dossing with her and another girl. Well, my mate told me this other girl (who I've always thought was quite fit) likes me and that I should get with her, and I didn't believe him. However later, he was on MSN to his girlfriend and she was saying things like that she thinks we suit and I should 'go for it' putting winking faces and all that, and then I started to kind of believe it.

I don't really know this girl, she seems fairly shy, but so am I to be honest. I don't think I have ever spoken to her in person, but my mate gave her my MSN, or she asked for it, I'm not sure, but I asked who it was to try and get a conversation going, and we only talked for a couple of minutes, and she seemed to be talking to me very nicely, and ended up putting two kisses at the end when the conversation stopped. At school the next day, I didn't see her around, so yano!

If she does like me, then it must be because she's shy or doesn't know what to say to start a conversation, but I really don't know what to think. She wouldn't say yes to going out as she doesn't really know me. Even though evidence points in the direction that she does like me, I find it hard to believe as she has a lot of boy mates, even in older years and a fair few people seem to like her. Any pointers on what I can do to maybe get closer, and how to make a move when I feel we're close enough? And do you think it's alright to get info from mates? Thanks.

Edit: Oh yeah, and to impress her I've decided to take up Boxing and Bodybuilding, which I've had interests in in anycase. I have a six pack when tensing, should I take a picture or do you think that will put her off?
    Last edited by JD-2010; 26-01-10 at 06:38 AM.

So...basically. You THINK this girl -that you never met- likes you. You talked over the internet for a couple of minutes and now you want to 'impress' her with a picture of your stomach.

That should go well.....
    Why don't you try...eehm...meeting her first for example
    Can someone please explain what is so great about constantly being reminded of that which you cannot have?