+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Am I Wrong???????

Am I Wrong???????

ok i broke up with my girlfriend about 2 months ago, when we were in the relationship we both said we would stay close friends but towards the end of the relationship she was friends with someone else, we finish & a couple days later she starts seeing him, am i wrong for not acceptin i cant be her friend i feel she has let me down cause she went 2 sum1 else so quick after we had finished & now my brains thinkin all sorts like how long has this really been goin on for??? if it wasnt for this i would more than likely be her friend but i feel decieved & feel like if i was friends with her i would just end up hating her but i care about her alot & think about her everyday shes my closest friend & the closest thing to me shes been my friend for 2 years & my girlfriend for 2 years, & its very hard to get her out of my brain, its bin 2 months but everyday she seems 2 be my main concentration & i cant get her out of my head. One minute ill feel like i want her back then the next i feel like i hate her, but never speakin 2 her again would hurt way too much. i sent a tx saying i only see her as an ex cause i cant forgive what she has done even tho she never cheated im very hurt. she hasnt called back or anythin. i dont know if shes still seeing this guy as he had a girlfriend himslef for 5 years. AM I WRONG????????????
    Last edited by TrueLove; 31-05-05 at 04:58 PM.

nope u r not ...

i am sure of the "No Contact" policy .. it is adopted by many not becoz they want to show their ex that they are over them .. but becoz it keeps u kinda safe from the pain which comes with seeing the other distant from u ..

u say that u still remmeber her .. u cant get her out of your head ... dont force urself ... even though i am sure time will be moving at snails pace for you ... have patience ... have sabr(arabic for patience) ...

do not think what she is doing now ... coz there is absolutely nothing u can do about it...absolutely nothing ... but there is something u can do about urself and that is not torture urself .. by going over it again and again ....

for all u know ... she may be using him as a rebound ... dont worry ... mate life goes on ... it might go on slowly .. steadily extremely slowly at times .. but it will go on ... and insha'Allah u will find someone who loves u as much if not more , u love her ..

have patience. and believe in urself ... it all comes to those who wait

Hussain
    Are there no prisons? Are there no workhouses? - The Ghost of Christmas Past

thanx mate anymore opinions

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Edited for Hussain's viewing pleasure.
    Last edited by Junket; 02-06-05 at 04:06 PM.

Why are you even on this site Frasbee? Every post that i have read that you reply to all you come up with is an immature response. Some girl must have totally f-ucked you up for you to be so bitter. I'm guessing you're about 15?

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Jsnowman
    Why are you even on this site Frasbee? Every post that i have read that you reply to all you come up with is an immature response. Some girl must have totally f-ucked you up for you to be so bitter. I'm guessing you're about 15?
    Hey hey dude.

So far you're the only bitter person I'm seein' in here.

So let's flip that question around eh?