+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: thing my girlfriend wants to do to me.....

thing my girlfriend wants to do to me.....

Hello, im just curious my girlfriend told me the other night that she wants to lick my asshole and touch it with her fingernails. i was just wondering if any male experienced this and how would it feel??

well I've personally never had it happen, but there is a sensitive spot in there, call it the male "g-spot". So I'm guessing it feels good.

Just make sure to wash up real good

My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]

"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"

Robin licked my asshole once. only once. weirdest feeling in the world. She also liked to play with my ass with her fingers - she didn't have long finger nails tho.. I would imagine fingernails would hurt... But her finger felt kinda cool - but only for a little while - then it just got weird and stopped feeling good. Every guy is different tho - I've even heard that you can ejaculate if the woman hits a certain spot in your asshole with her finger. My experiences were never that great - but they were fun times, i will admit that.

It feels a LOT better than you expect it to feel. I guess like Innova said there's probably a g-spot like area around there. At one point, I liked it so much I was asking my ex whether or not that meant I was gay. But yeah, if your gf is offering then don't hesistate, because I think after the first few times it won't happen as often. Regardless of whether or not you wash up your back door will still be smelly to a certain degree. I guess it won't be as smelly compared to not washing.

What the hell man? Give it a shot. You might find it cool. And if not, tell her. But would think that half the fun of the sexual part of a relationship is trying new things. Maybe even things you never would have thought of. Or even knew EXISTED.

Rod Steele

Just try to clean off the dingleberries prior to this . . .

Quote Originally Posted by sfalexi
    Just try to clean off the dingleberries prior to this . . .
    That is soo gross ! I am about to go to lunch and then I read that and get an image in my head of it and then my stomach started to turn. Thats so gross its ****in funny ! lmao !

I did it to my ex and he really enjoyed it, i made him shower of first of course and i did the hole shower thing for him too, he really liked it!!!give it a shot just be clean about it.

Quote Originally Posted by BillyGalbreath
    I've even heard that you can ejaculate if the woman hits a certain spot in your asshole with her finger.
    Ummm that wouldent be from the movie 'Road Trip' was it?
    In which case its probaly not true.

Sometimes I wonder if these "first time poster" questions are genuine or if it's just some pervert trying to get aroused.

nope not a pervert just found the website today and was curious to find out how it felt on other people.

Quote Originally Posted by LucidDream
    Ummm that wouldent be from the movie 'Road Trip' was it?
    In which case its probaly not true.
    Medical fact. Stimulating the prostate gland can often really get a guy off. It's often called the "male g-spot". Do a search for those words in quotes on google and you'll find TONS of information about it.

Rod Steele

to tell u the truth i like it...however i'm bisexual so i'm used to it...give it a try you might like it...lol

Well, i have a ton of ass hair, so good luck trying to find the dingle berries in my jungle

Quote Originally Posted by Draven
    Well, i have a ton of ass hair, so good luck trying to find the dingle berries in my jungle
    Bet your girl would LOVE that. She can floss WHILE she eats . . .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast