+ Follow This Topic

Thread: For those dealing with mix signals.

For those dealing with mix signals.

I have recently seen some trend of guys getting mixed signals. Many men get them. And they go to pleading their cases and ultimately, chasing the women who send them. I'm gonna break it to you straight. When a woman sends mixed signals...

...She has a low or zero interest level in you sexually. But she won't mind having you as a beta orbiter or friend or attention giver.

And men focus on this sh*t. It shows in every mixed signal case I review or from friends telling about chicks giving them mix signals. I consider a "maybe" girl as a "no" girl because I'm spinning plates, and I'm not gonna waste time on unnecessary bullsh*t. Women know what they want. They know about hypergamy. I also know that interested women won't play games.

If a woman is sending you mixed signals, CALL HER BLUFF. Be a man who is about his f**kin' business. If she keeps sending them, she is probably an attention wh0re and is disrespecting you. She don't want you and is expecting you to get the hint. She probably needs her ego fed or another orbiter where Briffault's Law applies.

Stop trying to figure the mixed signals out. If she's confusing you and you start worrying, she's got the advantage and she'll know she can make your hamster spin. Your best bet is to go ghost on her and spin more plates. See if she'll come around. If not, you just saved a lot of time and heartache and money. A man with options won't care if a woman drops, and conversely, almost all women have options. Keep that in mind. Watch her actions too, don't listen to her words. Ask her out and see how she reacts. If she shows up. Will she make you some beta orbiter?

Women use their "Golden pu$$ies" and "Golden bodies" to get men's attention. Don't put these on pedestals. I have a rep of getting right to the point, and breaking it down as needed. I'm about my damn business. Women know what you talk to them for. Believe that.

I had an experience this summer that taught me quite a few things, but most importantly, judge a woman by her actions, not her words.

My motto now is, if I have three or four women in pursuit, still be collecting as many new numbers as possible. And those that do give off mixed signals are ejected as quickly as possible. Put yourself in that position where you don't question mixed signals. Eject those that don't get with the program. Give yourself options, so you don't put up with flaky women, period.

Not all men have the capability or even desire to have that many women around though. Some men have trouble even getting one girl give him positive signals. Some don't want to spend time on women he doesn't really like so collecting numbers isn't his thing.
    A strong woman takes advantage of help she can get from people around her but she doesn't rely on them for anything

She uses logic and manages her emotions

She offers help either because it is a business transaction or out of kindness. It is never because she hopes others will return the favour or out of fear of losing them

She has her own mind and thinks for herself and knows that she has to be the one who bears the consequences of her decisions

He is pretty much explaining how to take control, and don't be so desperate to take crumbs these girls leave as something promising, when in reality it's just attention whore bull shit.

He's right.