+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Advice Needed!

Advice Needed!

Hi folks,

a guy in need of advice!

So basically there is a girl I work with, she is in a different part of the office so don't see her on a regular basis, (I'm also leaving this job soon, not moving from where I live though) Our company generally go out on nights out together and herself and myself have gotten on really well when we do, one night I told her I liked her, nothing came from it that night. Another night out we ended up back in a colleagues house where we had a few more drinks, myself and this girl I like ended up sleeping in the same room, she on the couch, me on the floor. The next morning she comes over to me on the floor and starts cuddling with me, and we share a couple of kisses.

A couple of weeks later on another night out we kissed again, and she came back to my house. Again in the morning we kissed and cuddled, and other things, but she stopped things before they got too far. She said she didn't want to start anything and was afraid of ruining our friendship etc.

That was over a month ago now, and because of our work schedules we rarely see one another now, and like i posted earlier I will be leaving in the next month anyway.

I really like this girl, but I am wondering have I left it too late to ask her out on a date? or is she just not interested? We don't text too much, but talk on facebook occasionally, I would like to see her in person to ask her out, but it just doesn't seem to be working out that way from our schedules and the fact that there is always another co worker around, any advice is greatly appreciated! Thank you!
    Last edited by thisguyisshy; 25-05-11 at 01:14 AM.

txt here and ask here out for coffee on ur lunch break and jst tell her how u fell that u would like to really get to know her better and ask her out on a date then c were it goes from there