+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: old crush

old crush

a few months ago i went through myspace looking for people i went to middle school with, since i went to a different high school and lost touch. i found one, and went through ther friends list, found another, and so on. well i found the girl i had a huge crush on all through MS. she and i did not ever talk through the whole 3 years, except for a few class projects here and there, which i was nervous as sh** doing it with her. i sent her a message asking her if she remembered me and she said yea and we talked maybe 2-3 times and that was it. that was quite a while ago. it didnt exactly go great, but w/e. lately ive been thinking about her, but she has a boyfriend so i wouldnt wanna try to break anything up. i've been pondering sending her a message telling her that i used to like way back when, but then again i tell myself not too. what do you guys think, too weird for her? its not like we really talk all that much anyways.

in my opinion dont send a message, leave the past in the past, i think you yourself know this...whats the point in telling her that you liked her back then? it will achieve nothing and you will probably come across as a ****ing loser, thats my opinion, take it or leave it...i dont give a ****

If it were me and I received such a message from an old aquaintance from school, I would be flattered!

And then I would go about my business as usual.

Quote Originally Posted by zro View Post
    you will probably come across as a ****ing loser, thats my
    So self conscious of what to say or not, I used to live like that...cowering in the corner afraid of what to say or not because of how it will make me look. Sometimes I question who the real loser is.
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 24-05-07 at 12:41 PM.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Is that the entirety of your plan- to send her a message saying you used to like her even though she has a boyfriend? What possible good could come of this?

Look, either you actually want her and should go about trying to make it happen or you don't and should just give it up. Which is it?
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins View Post
    So self conscious of what to say or not, I used to live like that...cowering in the corner afraid of what to say or not because of hot it will make me look. Sometimes I question who the real loser is.
    who are you calling a loser? if you question who the loser is, maybe its you? i dont know, if you have something to say to me, just say it

maybe i was too nice in phrasing that, he would be a ****ing loser if sent her a message and he knows it, thats why he is hesitating to do it, lets face facts, this bitch has moved on with her life and now has a boyfriend, chances are that she never thinks about the original poster, still having hopes for some girl you really never knew from back in high school shows a weak ****ing mind and an inability to move on, that is a charactersitic of a bitch and a ****ing loser....happy??

if you dont believe me read the replies of the females who posted on this, they might have been nicer in stating their opinion but that doesnt change the ****ing fact that he will achieve NOTHING by sending this message, if there is nothing to achieve, then why the **** would you do it?
    Last edited by zro; 24-05-07 at 02:11 AM. Reason: fucking grammar

lets face facts, this bitch has moved on with her life and now has a boyfriend, chances are that she never thinks about the original poster, still having hopes for some girl you really never knew from back in high school shows a weak ****ing mind and an inability to move on, that is a charactersitic of a bitch and a ****ing loser....happy??
    Let's go off onto a tangent, shall we?

I've been in this girl's position before. What, exactly, did she ever do to be called a bitch?
    Spammer Spanker

Firstly the first "bitch" was well.... i like to swear (and i have a bad habit of calling females bitches), you have probably picked up on that, dont take it personally, you can call me whatever you want, how about stuttering zro...see if i give a ****

The second "bitch" was me describing the original poster IF he did send that message declaring his love for this female (happy??...it wont last long) that has a boyfriend, i wasnt refering to her

Oh. Well, then, the second bitch I agree with and the first one gets you a poke in the eye with my big bitch-stick.
    Spammer Spanker

hahahaha, talking about you dick again giga??? i am just joking dont take it to heart

who are you calling a loser? if you question who the loser is, maybe its you? i dont know, if you have something to say to me, just say it

maybe i was too nice in phrasing that, he would be a ****ing loser if sent her a message and he knows it, thats why he is hesitating to do it, lets face facts, this bitch has moved on with her life and now has a boyfriend, chances are that she never thinks about the original poster, still having hopes for some girl you really never knew from back in high school shows a weak ****ing mind and an inability to move on, that is a charactersitic of a bitch and a ****ing loser....happy??

if you dont believe me read the replies of the females who posted on this, they might have been nicer in stating their opinion but that doesnt change the ****ing fact that he will achieve NOTHING by sending this message, if there is nothing to achieve, then why the **** would you do it?
    He would do it because he likes her. Why not do it? what? you scared? Maybe he is hesitating but I didn't. I sent a letter like that while knowing well that it may achieve nothing...but...I don't give a ****ing shit of what you or anyone thinks honestly. I don't have to move on to anything I don't want to. Oh, and what ever I had to say to you I did...so that doesn't make any sense when you said that.

I bet your girlfriend, if you had one, is a fat ugly bitch cause you are so good at moving on. Don't call people losers when you are one yourself you little bitch. Maybe the dude wanted some closure.
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 24-05-07 at 02:46 AM.

Saying "Little bitch" always brings me to chuckle lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer
    Converse, you are exceptional value on this forum.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Don't do it - zro and Giga are right. Unless you have a plan, forget about it. She has moved on with her life.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Yea, don't do it...the world might start on fire.

BOOM!

Did you hear that?! That is sound of the world being set on fire.

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer
    Converse, you are exceptional value on this forum.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast