+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Real Grinding while Dancing?

Real Grinding while Dancing?

I've always wanted to hear some different opinions on this. I've never asked any girls that I've danced with. If I am grinding with my date and I happen to get *yoohoo!* Am I A-OK or should I "adjust up". I've never had a girl say something, but tell me ladies and gentleman.

Will my date or girl I'm dancing with freak out if I get hard on her while on the dance floor?

Will it always GREATLY vary on the person dancing with me?

Or are most women that dance fine with it?

Even though I have never heard complaints, my Prom is coming up and even though I am out for a HELL LOTTA FUN! I shouldn't have to be scolded for not knowing it's not socially acceptable to "Bone" the dance floor.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I had that happen to me in the days before freak-dancing was invented. To be honest, I was so disgusted I walked off the dance floor. Skanky girls that freak dance probably expect it, though.

I see...

Thanks for the input Vashti. Anyone else's thoughts on that happening with freak dancing?

Honestly, I do grind on my boyfriend when we go out dancing. But when it becomes a show for all, I get uncomfortable and stop dancing.
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

I would think if your girlfriend is close enough to "feel the wood" then she probably expects it.

As for "adjusting up" ... I don't know about you, but for me there is nothing more uncomfortable than having my "stiffy" tangled in my pants leg.

Carl.

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think grinding is vulgar and low class. No offense but if a girl was grinding her ass against me on the dancefloor I'd take her home, **** her, then delete her number from my phone and forget all about her.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    if you're already acting like you're having sex on the dance floor, why should it be wrong to get aroused?? then again, this never happened to me before.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

I take no offese to your opinion. I just know it's what I've grown up around. If you come to our carnival, it's how we have fun. We even do it with no one behind us and still have fun.Doesn't make us low class though.
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

Dancing is nothing more than vertical ****ing. With your clothes on...And fewer orgasms... Sometimes it's classy, and sometimes it's energetic, and sometimes its animalistic.

As for pedro popping up to say hello, it's a natural male physical reaction. I'd just go w/ it, and if the woman gets upset and storms off the floor, ya know what, whatever.

It isn't something you consciously control, and women are just lucky enough to have legs so that they don't leave trails like snails when they're turned on.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

Quote Originally Posted by Illusional View Post
    if you're already acting like you're having sex on the dance floor, why should it be wrong to get aroused?? then again, this never happened to me before.

raverboy

When you think about it, it's really just a standing dry hump.

Ha

A standing dry hump. Well put. And as Lite said, it's a physical reaction, I think if a woman is grinding on me in the first place she should understand it, let alone expect it.

I didnt really read the op.

Eh, my bf doesnt get hard. We're just dancing. Unless sex is gonna happen after my sexy dance behind closed doors, we're just having fun. But it's kinda complicated to explain how things operate down here unless you are here experiencing it for yourself. I've never heard a tourist have anything negative to say about our culture and how we dance though.

Okay

Oh, I'm not talking about grinding in general. Just a woman's reaction to the man's "reaction" while dancing. So your boyfriend doesn't, but knowing me. When I grind with a date on the dance floor, I do. And I understand it's your man, so even if he happened to, you probably wouldn't mind. I'm more looking for if you're just simple dates or random dance partners.

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I've seen girls giving standing lapdances in public on a dancefloor. That's what I mean by vulgar and low class.

Dancing close, though? Yeah, I get a hard-on. If I really like a girl I get a hard-on just hearing her voice, much less holding her waist while she shakes what she's got.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Oh...

So Gribble, by low-class. You mean bending over and "rocking like crazy". And not just dancing closely with her while holding her hips upright?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast