+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How to get a date and where to go to find one?

How to get a date and where to go to find one?

I was wondering if I could get some truthful and honest advice on where to go to meet available guys? Guys: where do you seriously go to meet girls and what makes you wanna approach them? I'm soft spoken and kinda shy any advice for a girl like that? I go out and can't even get a guy to wanna talk to me (but I only go to Wal-mart and the library usually in the morning and when I go to the library it's only older men and dorky guys there! Advice please!!!!!!!!

if you're shy all the time then it's going to be hard no matter where you go... reciprocate and you'll be fine

Where to go to meet girls? That's a very good question. I would like to know good places to flirt with girls too (I'm kind of assuming they are the same places where you would go meet guys ). As I understand, people around here go to night clubs to meet women. I can't recommend it though: I was in one and it was dreadful!

How to get a date? I see two options here.
    1. Be super attractive (requires "assets" and is highly unreliable).
    2. Ask someone out (hard one for shy people like me but the only choice for people who aren't attractive enough for choice 1... like me)

What would make me want to approach a girl? Firstly, if a girl approached me herself it would be a total turn on. But to answer the question, I would recommend that you try to make eye contact and smile. Others probably know ways to be more provocative but in short: Try to show you are interested.

I hope this helps

dateing websites?

Dating websites - second that one. Worked a treat for me. Lets you talk to people as a way of breaking the ice even before you meet them. Without dating websites I would not have met my GF in a million years.

If you dont like those dating or meeting sites on the web. I say just find different hangouts at coffee shops. Starbks, cafebean.. etc.
    LIVE IT UP !!! IT'S.. OK, TO BE STUPID