I met this girl a few months back at a club, on a thursday night my cousin and i went to a club for the free draft beer night.
We both had been drinking quite a bit, i was there just to chil and have a good time well the free draft beer was ending at 10 so i was rushing myself to the bar but when i got there i couldnt find a way in since many people were trying to do the same.

So as i was standing there looking for a spot to nudge in this girl looked back and noticed i was trying to get in so she let me in beside her. We began talking and such i found out she was previously married and such with an almost 2 year old son.
At the end of the night her ride had left her and he had no way home, i gave her a ride home since i didnt want to leave her there.

I drove a 100 miles to get her home because she lived a couple towns over after that i had got her number and we started hanging out much more, for a month we hung out and eventually i got to meet her kid since by then she trusted me enough.
By that time we completely hit it off i realized she was something special and i was beginning to fall in love with her kid too.

We've had a great relationship for the past few months she's everything i could ask for and i love her dearly she's made me feel the happiest i've felt in 4 years. But here's the problem due to past relationships and girls using me it's given me insecurities and pretty much hardened me up. A few days ago she went back to where she used to live to take her son to spend christmas with his father.

I thought it all was fine since she had also said she had packing to do so she could bring the rest of her things back to where she's staying now. Now with all of that said from what i know her ex-husband wants to get back with her and to make matters worse her phone isnt in service and can only recieve incoming calls or texts.

I just dont know what to do im worried over this whole thing, barely any contact and she'll be around her ex-husband.
i am a bit insecure but my gut feeling is telling me something bad will happen while she's gone she's never given me a reason to not trust her but my gut feeling is telling me otherwise .